'The Hangover' Offers Red Band Montage Clip
MySpace has got its hands on an unrated montage clip from "The Hangover". Nearly two-minute long, this red band preview compiles scenes with the highlight on Mike Tyson's rendition of Phil Collins' 'In the Air Tonight'. The montage begins with Phil calling Tracy, Doug's fiancee, to let her know that they lost Doug.
The scene wherein Tyson sits down in front of a piano singing 'In the Air Tonight' then takes over. His version of the song continues to be heard when the montage continues to display the three troubled groomsmen wandering around Las Vegas in desperate search of their missing groom as well as the wild party they were having the night before.
"The Hangover" centers on Doug's three groomsmen. After a night of wild bachelor party they set for Doug, the three friends wake up with no memory of what has happened. All they know now, there is a tiger in the bathroom, a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite, and Doug is gone without a trace. With little time to spare, they now have to trace back their hazy memory to figure out what went wrong and find Doug in time for him to walk down the aisle.
It is the latest comedy movie coming from director Todd Phillips. It stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham and Justin Bartha. Warner Bros. Pictures will distribute this comedy film to theaters across the U.S. on June 5.
"The Hangover" Red Band Montage Clip:
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd