'The Hangover' Offers Red Band Montage Clip
MySpace has got its hands on an unrated montage clip from "The Hangover". Nearly two-minute long, this red band preview compiles scenes with the highlight on Mike Tyson's rendition of Phil Collins' 'In the Air Tonight'. The montage begins with Phil calling Tracy, Doug's fiancee, to let her know that they lost Doug.
The scene wherein Tyson sits down in front of a piano singing 'In the Air Tonight' then takes over. His version of the song continues to be heard when the montage continues to display the three troubled groomsmen wandering around Las Vegas in desperate search of their missing groom as well as the wild party they were having the night before.
"The Hangover" centers on Doug's three groomsmen. After a night of wild bachelor party they set for Doug, the three friends wake up with no memory of what has happened. All they know now, there is a tiger in the bathroom, a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite, and Doug is gone without a trace. With little time to spare, they now have to trace back their hazy memory to figure out what went wrong and find Doug in time for him to walk down the aisle.
It is the latest comedy movie coming from director Todd Phillips. It stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham and Justin Bartha. Warner Bros. Pictures will distribute this comedy film to theaters across the U.S. on June 5.
"The Hangover" Red Band Montage Clip:
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head