Chyler Leigh Delivers Child No. 3, a Baby Girl
"Grey's Anatomy" star Chyler Leigh gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on Thursday, May 7, her representative tells People. The infant, who weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz. at time of birth, is named Anniston Kae. "Both mother and child are healthy," the representative confirms.
Anniston is Chyler's third child with actor husband Nathan West. She joins the celebrity couple's two other children; son Noah Wilde and daughter Taelyn.
Chyler Leigh and Nathan West first met at a pilot audition 10 years ago. Both of them have been married since July 20, 2002. With the arrival of their third child, the pair reportedly doesn't rule out the possibility of more children in the future.
Personal life aside, Chyler Leigh is best known for her portrayal as Dr. Lexie Grey on the television show "Grey's Anatomy." In addition to numerous small screen projects, she has also starred in some big screen movies, like "Kickboxing Academy" and "Not Another Teen Movie."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked