Chyler Leigh Delivers Child No. 3, a Baby Girl
"Grey's Anatomy" star Chyler Leigh gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on Thursday, May 7, her representative tells People. The infant, who weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz. at time of birth, is named Anniston Kae. "Both mother and child are healthy," the representative confirms.
Anniston is Chyler's third child with actor husband Nathan West. She joins the celebrity couple's two other children; son Noah Wilde and daughter Taelyn.
Chyler Leigh and Nathan West first met at a pilot audition 10 years ago. Both of them have been married since July 20, 2002. With the arrival of their third child, the pair reportedly doesn't rule out the possibility of more children in the future.
Personal life aside, Chyler Leigh is best known for her portrayal as Dr. Lexie Grey on the television show "Grey's Anatomy." In addition to numerous small screen projects, she has also starred in some big screen movies, like "Kickboxing Academy" and "Not Another Teen Movie."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them