Chyler Leigh Delivers Child No. 3, a Baby Girl
"Grey's Anatomy" star Chyler Leigh gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on Thursday, May 7, her representative tells People. The infant, who weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz. at time of birth, is named Anniston Kae. "Both mother and child are healthy," the representative confirms.
Anniston is Chyler's third child with actor husband Nathan West. She joins the celebrity couple's two other children; son Noah Wilde and daughter Taelyn.
Chyler Leigh and Nathan West first met at a pilot audition 10 years ago. Both of them have been married since July 20, 2002. With the arrival of their third child, the pair reportedly doesn't rule out the possibility of more children in the future.
Personal life aside, Chyler Leigh is best known for her portrayal as Dr. Lexie Grey on the television show "Grey's Anatomy." In addition to numerous small screen projects, she has also starred in some big screen movies, like "Kickboxing Academy" and "Not Another Teen Movie."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says