Chyler Leigh Delivers Child No. 3, a Baby Girl
"Grey's Anatomy" star Chyler Leigh gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on Thursday, May 7, her representative tells People. The infant, who weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz. at time of birth, is named Anniston Kae. "Both mother and child are healthy," the representative confirms.
Anniston is Chyler's third child with actor husband Nathan West. She joins the celebrity couple's two other children; son Noah Wilde and daughter Taelyn.
Chyler Leigh and Nathan West first met at a pilot audition 10 years ago. Both of them have been married since July 20, 2002. With the arrival of their third child, the pair reportedly doesn't rule out the possibility of more children in the future.
Personal life aside, Chyler Leigh is best known for her portrayal as Dr. Lexie Grey on the television show "Grey's Anatomy." In addition to numerous small screen projects, she has also starred in some big screen movies, like "Kickboxing Academy" and "Not Another Teen Movie."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?