Chyler Leigh Delivers Child No. 3, a Baby Girl
"Grey's Anatomy" star Chyler Leigh gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on Thursday, May 7, her representative tells People. The infant, who weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz. at time of birth, is named Anniston Kae. "Both mother and child are healthy," the representative confirms.
Anniston is Chyler's third child with actor husband Nathan West. She joins the celebrity couple's two other children; son Noah Wilde and daughter Taelyn.
Chyler Leigh and Nathan West first met at a pilot audition 10 years ago. Both of them have been married since July 20, 2002. With the arrival of their third child, the pair reportedly doesn't rule out the possibility of more children in the future.
Personal life aside, Chyler Leigh is best known for her portrayal as Dr. Lexie Grey on the television show "Grey's Anatomy." In addition to numerous small screen projects, she has also starred in some big screen movies, like "Kickboxing Academy" and "Not Another Teen Movie."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split