Lil Wayne's Possible Duet Track With Madonna Revealed Through Snippet
Rap mogul Lil Wayne reportedly has made a collaboration with pop queen Madonna as a snippet of their possible duet project tentatively titled "Triggerman" emerges. From the just-found snippet, the new song is unveiled containing dance vibe on the hook.
It is still unknown whether the song will be included in Weezy's upcoming rock-themed album or in Madonna's new effort if the duet rumor is proven true. Songwriting and production credits for the track are also unclear.
Lil Wayne is busy finishing "REBIRTH", his first album inspired by rock sounds. He eyes to drop the record across America on June 23, putting it on a battle with LeToya Luckett's next installment "Lady Love".
As for Madonna, the 50-year-old singer is currently hitting the road across Europe for "Sticky and Sweet" tour to support her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". Most recently, she wanted to hold an outdoor concert at St. Petersburg's square, where Russian Hermitage Museum stands.
In response to Madonna's request, museum director Dr Mikhail Piotrovski reportedly wanted "guarantees that there will be no blasphemy" and demanded the singer to keep her volume levels within specified limits. More info about her forthcoming shows can be found on her MySpace.
Snippet of Lil Wayne and Madonna's possible duet song "Triggerman"
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance