Lil Wayne's Possible Duet Track With Madonna Revealed Through Snippet
Rap mogul Lil Wayne reportedly has made a collaboration with pop queen Madonna as a snippet of their possible duet project tentatively titled "Triggerman" emerges. From the just-found snippet, the new song is unveiled containing dance vibe on the hook.
It is still unknown whether the song will be included in Weezy's upcoming rock-themed album or in Madonna's new effort if the duet rumor is proven true. Songwriting and production credits for the track are also unclear.
Lil Wayne is busy finishing "REBIRTH", his first album inspired by rock sounds. He eyes to drop the record across America on June 23, putting it on a battle with LeToya Luckett's next installment "Lady Love".
As for Madonna, the 50-year-old singer is currently hitting the road across Europe for "Sticky and Sweet" tour to support her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". Most recently, she wanted to hold an outdoor concert at St. Petersburg's square, where Russian Hermitage Museum stands.
In response to Madonna's request, museum director Dr Mikhail Piotrovski reportedly wanted "guarantees that there will be no blasphemy" and demanded the singer to keep her volume levels within specified limits. More info about her forthcoming shows can be found on her MySpace.
Snippet of Lil Wayne and Madonna's possible duet song "Triggerman"
More Lil Wayne News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered