Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.24 and Season Finale
The previews to two remaining episodes of "CSI: NY" season 5 are bound together, revealing a shot that will wound one of the agents. A new episode, written by the star Melina Kanakaredes, is titled "Grounds for Deception" and airs Wednesday, May 13. The season finale "Pay Up" airs the next day on Thursday, May 14.
In "Grounds": When Stella discovers that New Yorkers are being murdered over ancient Greek artifacts, she hands over her badge to follow a clue that leads to Greece and, together with Mac, she uncovers one of the greatest mysteries in history.
In "Pay Up": When transferring Robert Dunbrook's son from prison to court, the NYPD is ambushed by a group of professional kidnappers who kill a member of the team and one of the CSI's lives hangs in the balance. Craig T. Nelson guest stars as Robert, Thad Luckinbill guest stars as Robert's son and rapper Nelly guest stars as informant Terrence Davis.
The death of a major character reportedly will be in the episode's first 10 minutes. The cliffhanger for the next season meanwhile, will be when a major character is put in jeopardy. Exec producer Pam Veasey revealed, "...something happens to someone else. There will be a life-changing experience for another character." She continued, "We really want to have a hopeful and heroic start to next season. It'll be really positive, fun, and spirited."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'