Joe Jonas Looking for Love Nest to Live Together With Camilla Belle
Rumor has it, Joe Jonas is hunting for a new place for him to live in together with current girlfriend Camilla Belle. He is said to be desperate for more privacy and has been secretly looking for a condominium in Los Angeles.
"(The Jonas Brothers' home is) too crowded and inconvenient for Camilla. They're looking for somewhere that's super-private," a source tells Star Magazine about Joe's intention to move out of the house he's been sharing with brothers Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. However, "His parents are against the idea of Joe getting a condo for himself, though. They want the boys to do everything together," the source reveals.
At time of writing, there hasn't been comment from Joe himself or his brothers if the report is true. Camilla also has not yet offered a single word on that matter.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle first met on the set of his band Jonas Brothers' music video for hit song "LoveBug," in which she has a starring role. They began dating soon thereafter. Never publicly acknowledging that they indeed are dating, the lovers have often been spotted enjoying some quality time together.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics