Joe Jonas Looking for Love Nest to Live Together With Camilla Belle
Rumor has it, Joe Jonas is hunting for a new place for him to live in together with current girlfriend Camilla Belle. He is said to be desperate for more privacy and has been secretly looking for a condominium in Los Angeles.
"(The Jonas Brothers' home is) too crowded and inconvenient for Camilla. They're looking for somewhere that's super-private," a source tells Star Magazine about Joe's intention to move out of the house he's been sharing with brothers Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. However, "His parents are against the idea of Joe getting a condo for himself, though. They want the boys to do everything together," the source reveals.
At time of writing, there hasn't been comment from Joe himself or his brothers if the report is true. Camilla also has not yet offered a single word on that matter.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle first met on the set of his band Jonas Brothers' music video for hit song "LoveBug," in which she has a starring role. They began dating soon thereafter. Never publicly acknowledging that they indeed are dating, the lovers have often been spotted enjoying some quality time together.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now