Joe Jonas Looking for Love Nest to Live Together With Camilla Belle
Rumor has it, Joe Jonas is hunting for a new place for him to live in together with current girlfriend Camilla Belle. He is said to be desperate for more privacy and has been secretly looking for a condominium in Los Angeles.
"(The Jonas Brothers' home is) too crowded and inconvenient for Camilla. They're looking for somewhere that's super-private," a source tells Star Magazine about Joe's intention to move out of the house he's been sharing with brothers Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. However, "His parents are against the idea of Joe getting a condo for himself, though. They want the boys to do everything together," the source reveals.
At time of writing, there hasn't been comment from Joe himself or his brothers if the report is true. Camilla also has not yet offered a single word on that matter.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle first met on the set of his band Jonas Brothers' music video for hit song "LoveBug," in which she has a starring role. They began dating soon thereafter. Never publicly acknowledging that they indeed are dating, the lovers have often been spotted enjoying some quality time together.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March