'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris to Pick Out of 30 Men
ABC has decided to make things a little more complicated in the new edition of "The Bachelorette". Jillian Harris who is the only-female standing has to choose over 30 men instead of the usual 25 when the dating reality show hits the screen on May 18.
When 25 men arrive to meet Jillian for the first time, they will compete for the only 'first-impression rose'. In the press release, ABC notes that a guy attempts to woo her with his Latin charm while two others battle on the dance floor. Then the additional 5 men will crash in the party and get more quality time with the bachelorette.
As early as the first night, Jillian will have to eliminate 10 out of the 30 people, leaving 20 hopefuls. Some will then be selected to live in the mansion with Jillian while the rest must enjoy each other's company in another place down the hill. Additionally, the men will have to vote one out in each episode.
Dates with Jillian will span from California to Spain and they will also be brought to her hometown of Vancouver, Canada. Names of the bachelors are still kept under wrap but reportedly will be announced soon.
Jillian Harris was one of the finalists of recent "The Bachelor" who got eliminated third. Regarding her position now as the one with the ax, she said "I don't like hurting people and I don't like disappointing people so I'm curious to see how I'm gonna deal with that but I'm also excited that this time I get to make the right choices and who's right for me."
More The Bachelorette News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!