'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris to Pick Out of 30 Men
ABC has decided to make things a little more complicated in the new edition of "The Bachelorette". Jillian Harris who is the only-female standing has to choose over 30 men instead of the usual 25 when the dating reality show hits the screen on May 18.
When 25 men arrive to meet Jillian for the first time, they will compete for the only 'first-impression rose'. In the press release, ABC notes that a guy attempts to woo her with his Latin charm while two others battle on the dance floor. Then the additional 5 men will crash in the party and get more quality time with the bachelorette.
As early as the first night, Jillian will have to eliminate 10 out of the 30 people, leaving 20 hopefuls. Some will then be selected to live in the mansion with Jillian while the rest must enjoy each other's company in another place down the hill. Additionally, the men will have to vote one out in each episode.
Dates with Jillian will span from California to Spain and they will also be brought to her hometown of Vancouver, Canada. Names of the bachelors are still kept under wrap but reportedly will be announced soon.
Jillian Harris was one of the finalists of recent "The Bachelor" who got eliminated third. Regarding her position now as the one with the ax, she said "I don't like hurting people and I don't like disappointing people so I'm curious to see how I'm gonna deal with that but I'm also excited that this time I get to make the right choices and who's right for me."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover