Brittany Snow Vows to Stay Sober for the Sake of Her Career
"I go to clubs sometimes," Brittany Snow tells Zach Sang of WZAP Radio, before then quickly adds, "but I'm really lucky in that I have a really good balance and know why I'm here and what I really want in my career and that's to act for as long as possible." Emphasizing the importance of staying sober for her acting career, she explains, "I would never jeopardize that with going out and spending all night at a club and not being responsible. So I think you can do both. I just am very lucky I don't get caught doing it - sometimes."
Going on to dish about her personal life, Brittany says she is glad of having a new boyfriend, Ryan Rottman. "Yea, I have a boyfriend right now and it's great and he's a producer and an actor and he's producing [Walks], the movie that I'm doing in a couple of weeks. So that should be fun and interesting to work together," she gushes.
Brittany Snow has starred in a number of TV series as well as big screen flicks, yet she is best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams". She can next be seen making an appearance in "Gossip Girl" as the young Lily Rhodes. The episode will be aired next Monday, May 11.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump