Brittany Snow Vows to Stay Sober for the Sake of Her Career
"I go to clubs sometimes," Brittany Snow tells Zach Sang of WZAP Radio, before then quickly adds, "but I'm really lucky in that I have a really good balance and know why I'm here and what I really want in my career and that's to act for as long as possible." Emphasizing the importance of staying sober for her acting career, she explains, "I would never jeopardize that with going out and spending all night at a club and not being responsible. So I think you can do both. I just am very lucky I don't get caught doing it - sometimes."
Going on to dish about her personal life, Brittany says she is glad of having a new boyfriend, Ryan Rottman. "Yea, I have a boyfriend right now and it's great and he's a producer and an actor and he's producing [Walks], the movie that I'm doing in a couple of weeks. So that should be fun and interesting to work together," she gushes.
Brittany Snow has starred in a number of TV series as well as big screen flicks, yet she is best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams". She can next be seen making an appearance in "Gossip Girl" as the young Lily Rhodes. The episode will be aired next Monday, May 11.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo