Brittany Snow Vows to Stay Sober for the Sake of Her Career
"I go to clubs sometimes," Brittany Snow tells Zach Sang of WZAP Radio, before then quickly adds, "but I'm really lucky in that I have a really good balance and know why I'm here and what I really want in my career and that's to act for as long as possible." Emphasizing the importance of staying sober for her acting career, she explains, "I would never jeopardize that with going out and spending all night at a club and not being responsible. So I think you can do both. I just am very lucky I don't get caught doing it - sometimes."
Going on to dish about her personal life, Brittany says she is glad of having a new boyfriend, Ryan Rottman. "Yea, I have a boyfriend right now and it's great and he's a producer and an actor and he's producing [Walks], the movie that I'm doing in a couple of weeks. So that should be fun and interesting to work together," she gushes.
Brittany Snow has starred in a number of TV series as well as big screen flicks, yet she is best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams". She can next be seen making an appearance in "Gossip Girl" as the young Lily Rhodes. The episode will be aired next Monday, May 11.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage