Brittany Snow Vows to Stay Sober for the Sake of Her Career
"I go to clubs sometimes," Brittany Snow tells Zach Sang of WZAP Radio, before then quickly adds, "but I'm really lucky in that I have a really good balance and know why I'm here and what I really want in my career and that's to act for as long as possible." Emphasizing the importance of staying sober for her acting career, she explains, "I would never jeopardize that with going out and spending all night at a club and not being responsible. So I think you can do both. I just am very lucky I don't get caught doing it - sometimes."
Going on to dish about her personal life, Brittany says she is glad of having a new boyfriend, Ryan Rottman. "Yea, I have a boyfriend right now and it's great and he's a producer and an actor and he's producing [Walks], the movie that I'm doing in a couple of weeks. So that should be fun and interesting to work together," she gushes.
Brittany Snow has starred in a number of TV series as well as big screen flicks, yet she is best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams". She can next be seen making an appearance in "Gossip Girl" as the young Lily Rhodes. The episode will be aired next Monday, May 11.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'