The White Stripes' Meg White Engaged to Marry
Meg White of rock band The White Stripes is engaged and will marry sometime this year. The female musician, who serves as the music act's drummer, is engaged to rocker boyfriend Jackson Smith. According to The Detroit Free Press, the twosome who has been living together in her Detroit house was engaged earlier this year.
A publicist for The White Stripes, Chloe Walsh, confirms Meg and Jackson have been engaged and will tie the knot later this year. Chloe, however, doesn't provide any other details of the couple's wedding plans. Meanwhile, words are mounting that they will wed in Nashville, Tennessee on May 22.
Should the report is to be believed, the wedding will be the second for Meg and the first for Jackson, who is the son of punk singer Patti Smith and MC5 guitarist Fred Smith. Meg previously was married to fellow bandmate Jack White in 1996, but they divorced in 2000. Both Meg and Jackson have not yet commented on the wedding report though.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced