The White Stripes' Meg White Engaged to Marry
Meg White of rock band The White Stripes is engaged and will marry sometime this year. The female musician, who serves as the music act's drummer, is engaged to rocker boyfriend Jackson Smith. According to The Detroit Free Press, the twosome who has been living together in her Detroit house was engaged earlier this year.
A publicist for The White Stripes, Chloe Walsh, confirms Meg and Jackson have been engaged and will tie the knot later this year. Chloe, however, doesn't provide any other details of the couple's wedding plans. Meanwhile, words are mounting that they will wed in Nashville, Tennessee on May 22.
Should the report is to be believed, the wedding will be the second for Meg and the first for Jackson, who is the son of punk singer Patti Smith and MC5 guitarist Fred Smith. Meg previously was married to fellow bandmate Jack White in 1996, but they divorced in 2000. Both Meg and Jackson have not yet commented on the wedding report though.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident