The White Stripes' Meg White Engaged to Marry
Meg White of rock band The White Stripes is engaged and will marry sometime this year. The female musician, who serves as the music act's drummer, is engaged to rocker boyfriend Jackson Smith. According to The Detroit Free Press, the twosome who has been living together in her Detroit house was engaged earlier this year.
A publicist for The White Stripes, Chloe Walsh, confirms Meg and Jackson have been engaged and will tie the knot later this year. Chloe, however, doesn't provide any other details of the couple's wedding plans. Meanwhile, words are mounting that they will wed in Nashville, Tennessee on May 22.
Should the report is to be believed, the wedding will be the second for Meg and the first for Jackson, who is the son of punk singer Patti Smith and MC5 guitarist Fred Smith. Meg previously was married to fellow bandmate Jack White in 1996, but they divorced in 2000. Both Meg and Jackson have not yet commented on the wedding report though.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season