Milo Ventimiglia Creates Webseries That Pits Famous Icons
Coming from the passionate mind of Milo Ventimiglia is a new webseries "Ultradome" that will see famous fictional icons fighting against each other. The "Heroes" star is co-producing the series for laugh purpose, through his DiVide Pictures in partnership with Agility Studios.
"My whole life has been spent engaged with friends in intellectual debate ... like whether Captain Kirk is tougher than Spock or if Middle Earth is a more difficult place to live than Tatooine," Ventimiglia explained the concept. "With 'Ultradome,' we can bring these debates to the public and settle them in the most logical way possible: through armed combat."
The webseries is ranging from 3 to 5 minutes per episode, involving two characters battling it out in a stadium using all the weaponry, skills and other perks that come along with their creation. The first episode will put up "Star Wars" against "Lord of the Rings" and Ventimiglia will appear in support of the latter.
Producers are aiming to release the series as soon as this summer, while negotiations with a couple of major portals are underway. "We could make episodes of this format ad infinitum," said Keith Quinn, Agility's chief creative officer. "This is the type of thing people talk about over drinks."
More Milo Ventimiglia News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'