Milo Ventimiglia Creates Webseries That Pits Famous Icons
Coming from the passionate mind of Milo Ventimiglia is a new webseries "Ultradome" that will see famous fictional icons fighting against each other. The "Heroes" star is co-producing the series for laugh purpose, through his DiVide Pictures in partnership with Agility Studios.
"My whole life has been spent engaged with friends in intellectual debate ... like whether Captain Kirk is tougher than Spock or if Middle Earth is a more difficult place to live than Tatooine," Ventimiglia explained the concept. "With 'Ultradome,' we can bring these debates to the public and settle them in the most logical way possible: through armed combat."
The webseries is ranging from 3 to 5 minutes per episode, involving two characters battling it out in a stadium using all the weaponry, skills and other perks that come along with their creation. The first episode will put up "Star Wars" against "Lord of the Rings" and Ventimiglia will appear in support of the latter.
Producers are aiming to release the series as soon as this summer, while negotiations with a couple of major portals are underway. "We could make episodes of this format ad infinitum," said Keith Quinn, Agility's chief creative officer. "This is the type of thing people talk about over drinks."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers