Milo Ventimiglia Creates Webseries That Pits Famous Icons
Coming from the passionate mind of Milo Ventimiglia is a new webseries "Ultradome" that will see famous fictional icons fighting against each other. The "Heroes" star is co-producing the series for laugh purpose, through his DiVide Pictures in partnership with Agility Studios.
"My whole life has been spent engaged with friends in intellectual debate ... like whether Captain Kirk is tougher than Spock or if Middle Earth is a more difficult place to live than Tatooine," Ventimiglia explained the concept. "With 'Ultradome,' we can bring these debates to the public and settle them in the most logical way possible: through armed combat."
The webseries is ranging from 3 to 5 minutes per episode, involving two characters battling it out in a stadium using all the weaponry, skills and other perks that come along with their creation. The first episode will put up "Star Wars" against "Lord of the Rings" and Ventimiglia will appear in support of the latter.
Producers are aiming to release the series as soon as this summer, while negotiations with a couple of major portals are underway. "We could make episodes of this format ad infinitum," said Keith Quinn, Agility's chief creative officer. "This is the type of thing people talk about over drinks."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones