Milo Ventimiglia Creates Webseries That Pits Famous Icons
Coming from the passionate mind of Milo Ventimiglia is a new webseries "Ultradome" that will see famous fictional icons fighting against each other. The "Heroes" star is co-producing the series for laugh purpose, through his DiVide Pictures in partnership with Agility Studios.
"My whole life has been spent engaged with friends in intellectual debate ... like whether Captain Kirk is tougher than Spock or if Middle Earth is a more difficult place to live than Tatooine," Ventimiglia explained the concept. "With 'Ultradome,' we can bring these debates to the public and settle them in the most logical way possible: through armed combat."
The webseries is ranging from 3 to 5 minutes per episode, involving two characters battling it out in a stadium using all the weaponry, skills and other perks that come along with their creation. The first episode will put up "Star Wars" against "Lord of the Rings" and Ventimiglia will appear in support of the latter.
Producers are aiming to release the series as soon as this summer, while negotiations with a couple of major portals are underway. "We could make episodes of this format ad infinitum," said Keith Quinn, Agility's chief creative officer. "This is the type of thing people talk about over drinks."
More Milo Ventimiglia News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio