Preview of 'The Amazing Race 14' Season Finale
"The Amazing Race" 14 is down to three teams. Tammy and Victor, Margie and Luke as well as Jamie and Cara are in the last leg of their race to 1 million dollars. The preview to the season finale has been available, showing the teams in the struggle to transport a boar, stack up surfing boards and ride on jet ski in Hawaii.
The official recount from CBS is read: "One team's rage against taxi drivers around the world comes back to haunt them. Two teams put their friendship first when they set aside the race and help each other finish a task. One racer's constant nagging while searching for a clue causes their partner to lose their cool and in an unprecedented finale."
The final three were determined when Kisha and Jen finished last on the race on Sunday, May 3. The challenge in Beijing, China proved to be a fierce competition. Tammy and Victor decided to use U-Turn on Kisha and Jen because they are deemed too athletic. Tammy and Victor ended up the first to arrive and won a trip for two to Galapagos Islands.
More The Amazing Race News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name