Preview of 'The Amazing Race 14' Season Finale
"The Amazing Race" 14 is down to three teams. Tammy and Victor, Margie and Luke as well as Jamie and Cara are in the last leg of their race to 1 million dollars. The preview to the season finale has been available, showing the teams in the struggle to transport a boar, stack up surfing boards and ride on jet ski in Hawaii.
The official recount from CBS is read: "One team's rage against taxi drivers around the world comes back to haunt them. Two teams put their friendship first when they set aside the race and help each other finish a task. One racer's constant nagging while searching for a clue causes their partner to lose their cool and in an unprecedented finale."
The final three were determined when Kisha and Jen finished last on the race on Sunday, May 3. The challenge in Beijing, China proved to be a fierce competition. Tammy and Victor decided to use U-Turn on Kisha and Jen because they are deemed too athletic. Tammy and Victor ended up the first to arrive and won a trip for two to Galapagos Islands.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour