Preview of 'The Amazing Race 14' Season Finale
"The Amazing Race" 14 is down to three teams. Tammy and Victor, Margie and Luke as well as Jamie and Cara are in the last leg of their race to 1 million dollars. The preview to the season finale has been available, showing the teams in the struggle to transport a boar, stack up surfing boards and ride on jet ski in Hawaii.
The official recount from CBS is read: "One team's rage against taxi drivers around the world comes back to haunt them. Two teams put their friendship first when they set aside the race and help each other finish a task. One racer's constant nagging while searching for a clue causes their partner to lose their cool and in an unprecedented finale."
The final three were determined when Kisha and Jen finished last on the race on Sunday, May 3. The challenge in Beijing, China proved to be a fierce competition. Tammy and Victor decided to use U-Turn on Kisha and Jen because they are deemed too athletic. Tammy and Victor ended up the first to arrive and won a trip for two to Galapagos Islands.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik