Elliott Yamin Comes Out With 'Fight for Love' Music Video
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single entitled "Fight for Love" has just been brought out on AOL. Directed by Nick Spano, the video follows Elliott in his effort to win his love interest's heart. He sends her love messages, one of which read "you were meant to be alive with me tonight."
"Fight for Love" is the title track off Elliott Yamin's upcoming sophomore album "Fight for Love". The song written by Johnta Austin is confirmed to be the lead single from the effort, which is set for May 5 U.S. release.
Describing what the song is all about, Elliott previously said, "It's about love and fighting for it, with it, in it and out of it." He elaborated further, "It's a feel-good song that's very relatable. Everyone has been through a broken heart before and later found someone better - someone worthy of fighting for."
Elliott Yamin's "Fight for Love" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival