Elliott Yamin Comes Out With 'Fight for Love' Music Video
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single entitled "Fight for Love" has just been brought out on AOL. Directed by Nick Spano, the video follows Elliott in his effort to win his love interest's heart. He sends her love messages, one of which read "you were meant to be alive with me tonight."
"Fight for Love" is the title track off Elliott Yamin's upcoming sophomore album "Fight for Love". The song written by Johnta Austin is confirmed to be the lead single from the effort, which is set for May 5 U.S. release.
Describing what the song is all about, Elliott previously said, "It's about love and fighting for it, with it, in it and out of it." He elaborated further, "It's a feel-good song that's very relatable. Everyone has been through a broken heart before and later found someone better - someone worthy of fighting for."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed