Elliott Yamin Comes Out With 'Fight for Love' Music Video
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single entitled "Fight for Love" has just been brought out on AOL. Directed by Nick Spano, the video follows Elliott in his effort to win his love interest's heart. He sends her love messages, one of which read "you were meant to be alive with me tonight."
"Fight for Love" is the title track off Elliott Yamin's upcoming sophomore album "Fight for Love". The song written by Johnta Austin is confirmed to be the lead single from the effort, which is set for May 5 U.S. release.
Describing what the song is all about, Elliott previously said, "It's about love and fighting for it, with it, in it and out of it." He elaborated further, "It's a feel-good song that's very relatable. Everyone has been through a broken heart before and later found someone better - someone worthy of fighting for."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'