Elliott Yamin Comes Out With 'Fight for Love' Music Video
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single entitled "Fight for Love" has just been brought out on AOL. Directed by Nick Spano, the video follows Elliott in his effort to win his love interest's heart. He sends her love messages, one of which read "you were meant to be alive with me tonight."
"Fight for Love" is the title track off Elliott Yamin's upcoming sophomore album "Fight for Love". The song written by Johnta Austin is confirmed to be the lead single from the effort, which is set for May 5 U.S. release.
Describing what the song is all about, Elliott previously said, "It's about love and fighting for it, with it, in it and out of it." He elaborated further, "It's a feel-good song that's very relatable. Everyone has been through a broken heart before and later found someone better - someone worthy of fighting for."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2