Elliott Yamin Comes Out With 'Fight for Love' Music Video
A music video for Elliott Yamin's new single entitled "Fight for Love" has just been brought out on AOL. Directed by Nick Spano, the video follows Elliott in his effort to win his love interest's heart. He sends her love messages, one of which read "you were meant to be alive with me tonight."
"Fight for Love" is the title track off Elliott Yamin's upcoming sophomore album "Fight for Love". The song written by Johnta Austin is confirmed to be the lead single from the effort, which is set for May 5 U.S. release.
Describing what the song is all about, Elliott previously said, "It's about love and fighting for it, with it, in it and out of it." He elaborated further, "It's a feel-good song that's very relatable. Everyone has been through a broken heart before and later found someone better - someone worthy of fighting for."
Elliott Yamin's "Fight for Love" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video