Ed Westwick as Vampire Lit Obsessed Student in 'Californication'
Ed Westwick goes from Upper East Side to Los Angeles. The Chuck Bass of "Gossip Girl" is guest starring in Showtime's "Californication" which returns for a third season later this fall. His first appearance is set on the second episode of the new season.
David Duchovny's Hank Moody will hop on as a college professor and Westwick's character Balt is a student of his. Balt reportedly is very much attracted to vampire literature. According to the press release, Hank will "attempt to shape the minds of the next generation of scribes while trying to hold down a 'regular' job and keep wild child daughter Becca on the straight and narrow."
"Californication" is also plumping up with another list of guest stars such as Eva Amurri and Embeth Davidtz. The former will also play a student while the latter is Felicia Koons, the wife of the school's dean. Earlier this week, EW also reported that Rick Springfield joins the cast as himself in four episodes.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars