Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez 'Just Friends'
Contrary to mounting rumors on the street, Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez are not dating, they're "just friends," the Disney actress' celebrity friend Jennifer Stone has confirmed. "Just because they're hanging out together doesn't mean they're dating, you know," Jennifer explained to E! News while attending the Catch Boutique and Operation Smile and Hope event in L.A. on Thursday night, April 30.
"She's friends with guys!" Jennifer revealed further about her "Wizards of Waverly Place" co-star Selena. "A lot of girls have guy friends." Speaking about Taylor, Jennifer told E! News, "I'm a big 'Twilight' fan though. I'm a big Robert Pattinson fan, which I know if I met Taylor, he would not be a fan of me not saying he's my favorite, but I really do love Rob."
Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez ignited rumors of them dating after they were photographed hitting Caffe Artigiano in Vancouver, Canada on April 23 amidst break from shooting their films there. They were also said having dinner at a local outpost of the Old Spaghetti Factory.
The rumored lovers added fuel to the dating speculation after Selena was snapped hugging Taylor when they made their way out of The Cactus Club in Coquitlam, BC back on April 25. And while there hasn't been comment made by either of the actors, a source has been quoted by E! News as confirming Jennifer's statement that Taylor and Selena, indeed, are not romantically involved.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed