Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez 'Just Friends'
Contrary to mounting rumors on the street, Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez are not dating, they're "just friends," the Disney actress' celebrity friend Jennifer Stone has confirmed. "Just because they're hanging out together doesn't mean they're dating, you know," Jennifer explained to E! News while attending the Catch Boutique and Operation Smile and Hope event in L.A. on Thursday night, April 30.
"She's friends with guys!" Jennifer revealed further about her "Wizards of Waverly Place" co-star Selena. "A lot of girls have guy friends." Speaking about Taylor, Jennifer told E! News, "I'm a big 'Twilight' fan though. I'm a big Robert Pattinson fan, which I know if I met Taylor, he would not be a fan of me not saying he's my favorite, but I really do love Rob."
Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez ignited rumors of them dating after they were photographed hitting Caffe Artigiano in Vancouver, Canada on April 23 amidst break from shooting their films there. They were also said having dinner at a local outpost of the Old Spaghetti Factory.
The rumored lovers added fuel to the dating speculation after Selena was snapped hugging Taylor when they made their way out of The Cactus Club in Coquitlam, BC back on April 25. And while there hasn't been comment made by either of the actors, a source has been quoted by E! News as confirming Jennifer's statement that Taylor and Selena, indeed, are not romantically involved.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal