Deceased Denny Re-Appears on 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
When Denny Duquette spooked and confused the audience of "Grey's Anatomy" earlier this season, it won't be the last time. He will appear again most probably on the 100th episode that airs next week (May 7), according to E! Online.
Denny died on the second season and re-appeared through Izzie's mind in the beginning of the fifth season when she began falling out of her cancer. His appearance in the future episode is not addressed further but creator Shonda Rhimes said, "Just a reminder: He's not a ghost, and we should all remember what his appearance means."
Denny's re-appearance is somewhat expected for during the 100th episode celebration on the set of "Grey's Anatomy" there photographed Jeffrey Dean Morgan who plays the character Denny. Additionally, on the official synopsis of the 100th episode, it is said that Izzie will experience "familiar symptoms".
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March