Deceased Denny Re-Appears on 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
When Denny Duquette spooked and confused the audience of "Grey's Anatomy" earlier this season, it won't be the last time. He will appear again most probably on the 100th episode that airs next week (May 7), according to E! Online.
Denny died on the second season and re-appeared through Izzie's mind in the beginning of the fifth season when she began falling out of her cancer. His appearance in the future episode is not addressed further but creator Shonda Rhimes said, "Just a reminder: He's not a ghost, and we should all remember what his appearance means."
Denny's re-appearance is somewhat expected for during the 100th episode celebration on the set of "Grey's Anatomy" there photographed Jeffrey Dean Morgan who plays the character Denny. Additionally, on the official synopsis of the 100th episode, it is said that Izzie will experience "familiar symptoms".
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps