Deceased Denny Re-Appears on 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
When Denny Duquette spooked and confused the audience of "Grey's Anatomy" earlier this season, it won't be the last time. He will appear again most probably on the 100th episode that airs next week (May 7), according to E! Online.
Denny died on the second season and re-appeared through Izzie's mind in the beginning of the fifth season when she began falling out of her cancer. His appearance in the future episode is not addressed further but creator Shonda Rhimes said, "Just a reminder: He's not a ghost, and we should all remember what his appearance means."
Denny's re-appearance is somewhat expected for during the 100th episode celebration on the set of "Grey's Anatomy" there photographed Jeffrey Dean Morgan who plays the character Denny. Additionally, on the official synopsis of the 100th episode, it is said that Izzie will experience "familiar symptoms".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video