Deceased Denny Re-Appears on 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
When Denny Duquette spooked and confused the audience of "Grey's Anatomy" earlier this season, it won't be the last time. He will appear again most probably on the 100th episode that airs next week (May 7), according to E! Online.
Denny died on the second season and re-appeared through Izzie's mind in the beginning of the fifth season when she began falling out of her cancer. His appearance in the future episode is not addressed further but creator Shonda Rhimes said, "Just a reminder: He's not a ghost, and we should all remember what his appearance means."
Denny's re-appearance is somewhat expected for during the 100th episode celebration on the set of "Grey's Anatomy" there photographed Jeffrey Dean Morgan who plays the character Denny. Additionally, on the official synopsis of the 100th episode, it is said that Izzie will experience "familiar symptoms".
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers