Black Carpet Marks Star-Studded L.A. Premiere of 'Star Trek'
Proving that "Star Trek" is one of the highly anticipated summer movies this year, the Los Angeles premiere for the sci-fi film has been flooded with many Hollywood stars. Big screen actors, small screen stars and TV personalities were all spotted walking down the black carpet that was rolled down in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater on Thursday, April 30.
Unlike its world premiere in Sydney that was attended by several of its cast members, this Los Angeles screening saw many of the film's stars. Chris Pine, Eric Bana, Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy, Zoe Saldana, Anton Yelchin, Ben Cross, Bruce Greenwood, John Cho, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg and Winona Ryder were only a handful of the cast ensemble seen attending the premiere.
Other cast spotted on the occasion included Chris Hemsworth, Clifton Collins Jr., Faran Tahir, Margot Farley, Rachel Nichols and Greg Ellis. Joining those cast members on the out-of-ordinary black carpet were writers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, director J.J. Abrams, executive producer Bryan Burk, producer Damon Lindelof, character designer Neville Page and Paramount Pictures' chairman Brad Grey.
Cast and crew aside, the premiere also saw many celebrity guests. Emma Roberts, Frankie Muniz, Hayden Panettiere, Leighton Meester, Sophia Bush, Matthew Fox, Michelle Monaghan, Nicollette Sheridan, Neil Patrick Harris, Rainn Wilson, Tori Spelling, Jon Heder and Masi Oka were among the Tinseltown's big names coming in.
In addition to those big screen and small screen actors and actresses, supermodel Heidi Klum, director Robert Rodriguez, Dixie Chicks' member Natalie Maines, "Boston Legal" writer David E. Kelley and "The Girls Next Door" star Kendra Wilkinson also made an appearance on the black carpet of the premiere.
The eleventh feature film of the famed sci-fi movie, "Star Trek" revolves around Kirk and his fellow U.S.S. Enterprise crew members during their years at Starfleet Academy. It will start with Federation starship U.S.S. Kelvin being attacked by a vicious Romulan. This movie will open in big screens across the U.S. on May 7.
More Star Trek News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans