Erinn Hayes Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
"Worst Week" actress Erinn Hayes has given birth to her second child with husband Jack Hayes on Wednesday, April 29. The newborn infant is a baby girl and named Lilah Grace Hayes, People reports. Further information about Lilah and her celebrity mother is not provided though.
Erinn Hayes exclusively confirmed her second pregnancy to People back in early January 2009. At that time she didn't mention the sex of the baby she was carrying. She, instead, revealed that she and Jack Hayes, who works as a construction superintendent, planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character Melanie Clayton's on "Worst Week." She was quoted as jokingly telling the weekly publication, "I'm nothing if an opportunist. The timing couldn't be more perfect."
Erinn and Jack's newborn daughter, Lilah Grace Hayes, joins older sister Maggie, who reportedly is two years old.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot