Erinn Hayes Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
"Worst Week" actress Erinn Hayes has given birth to her second child with husband Jack Hayes on Wednesday, April 29. The newborn infant is a baby girl and named Lilah Grace Hayes, People reports. Further information about Lilah and her celebrity mother is not provided though.
Erinn Hayes exclusively confirmed her second pregnancy to People back in early January 2009. At that time she didn't mention the sex of the baby she was carrying. She, instead, revealed that she and Jack Hayes, who works as a construction superintendent, planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character Melanie Clayton's on "Worst Week." She was quoted as jokingly telling the weekly publication, "I'm nothing if an opportunist. The timing couldn't be more perfect."
Erinn and Jack's newborn daughter, Lilah Grace Hayes, joins older sister Maggie, who reportedly is two years old.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance