Erinn Hayes Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
"Worst Week" actress Erinn Hayes has given birth to her second child with husband Jack Hayes on Wednesday, April 29. The newborn infant is a baby girl and named Lilah Grace Hayes, People reports. Further information about Lilah and her celebrity mother is not provided though.
Erinn Hayes exclusively confirmed her second pregnancy to People back in early January 2009. At that time she didn't mention the sex of the baby she was carrying. She, instead, revealed that she and Jack Hayes, who works as a construction superintendent, planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character Melanie Clayton's on "Worst Week." She was quoted as jokingly telling the weekly publication, "I'm nothing if an opportunist. The timing couldn't be more perfect."
Erinn and Jack's newborn daughter, Lilah Grace Hayes, joins older sister Maggie, who reportedly is two years old.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose