Erinn Hayes Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
"Worst Week" actress Erinn Hayes has given birth to her second child with husband Jack Hayes on Wednesday, April 29. The newborn infant is a baby girl and named Lilah Grace Hayes, People reports. Further information about Lilah and her celebrity mother is not provided though.
Erinn Hayes exclusively confirmed her second pregnancy to People back in early January 2009. At that time she didn't mention the sex of the baby she was carrying. She, instead, revealed that she and Jack Hayes, who works as a construction superintendent, planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character Melanie Clayton's on "Worst Week." She was quoted as jokingly telling the weekly publication, "I'm nothing if an opportunist. The timing couldn't be more perfect."
Erinn and Jack's newborn daughter, Lilah Grace Hayes, joins older sister Maggie, who reportedly is two years old.
More Erinn Hayes News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3