Erinn Hayes Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
"Worst Week" actress Erinn Hayes has given birth to her second child with husband Jack Hayes on Wednesday, April 29. The newborn infant is a baby girl and named Lilah Grace Hayes, People reports. Further information about Lilah and her celebrity mother is not provided though.
Erinn Hayes exclusively confirmed her second pregnancy to People back in early January 2009. At that time she didn't mention the sex of the baby she was carrying. She, instead, revealed that she and Jack Hayes, who works as a construction superintendent, planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character Melanie Clayton's on "Worst Week." She was quoted as jokingly telling the weekly publication, "I'm nothing if an opportunist. The timing couldn't be more perfect."
Erinn and Jack's newborn daughter, Lilah Grace Hayes, joins older sister Maggie, who reportedly is two years old.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her