Clique Girlz Parting Ways With New Member Sara Diamond
Sara Diamond apparently is no longer joins Clique Girlz. The group's official website as well as their MySpace page have been updated with a new picture of only Paris Monroe and Destinee Monroe.
Sara Diamond was picked up from thousands of teenage girls, who attended an audition in February this year. She was announced as the official member of the band to fill vacant slot left by Ariel Moore, who walked out of the group in January for "a personal reason."
At the time, Paris said she and Destinee had "just clicked instantly" with Sara, who is a fourteen-year-old Montreal native. Paris moreover added, "It was amazing how well our harmonies blended."
No statement has been issued by the Girlz's camp regarding Sara's exit. It is also unknown whether or not another casting call will be made to seek a new member.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen