Clique Girlz Parting Ways With New Member Sara Diamond
Sara Diamond apparently is no longer joins Clique Girlz. The group's official website as well as their MySpace page have been updated with a new picture of only Paris Monroe and Destinee Monroe.
Sara Diamond was picked up from thousands of teenage girls, who attended an audition in February this year. She was announced as the official member of the band to fill vacant slot left by Ariel Moore, who walked out of the group in January for "a personal reason."
At the time, Paris said she and Destinee had "just clicked instantly" with Sara, who is a fourteen-year-old Montreal native. Paris moreover added, "It was amazing how well our harmonies blended."
No statement has been issued by the Girlz's camp regarding Sara's exit. It is also unknown whether or not another casting call will be made to seek a new member.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge