Clique Girlz Parting Ways With New Member Sara Diamond
Sara Diamond apparently is no longer joins Clique Girlz. The group's official website as well as their MySpace page have been updated with a new picture of only Paris Monroe and Destinee Monroe.
Sara Diamond was picked up from thousands of teenage girls, who attended an audition in February this year. She was announced as the official member of the band to fill vacant slot left by Ariel Moore, who walked out of the group in January for "a personal reason."
At the time, Paris said she and Destinee had "just clicked instantly" with Sara, who is a fourteen-year-old Montreal native. Paris moreover added, "It was amazing how well our harmonies blended."
No statement has been issued by the Girlz's camp regarding Sara's exit. It is also unknown whether or not another casting call will be made to seek a new member.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'