Clique Girlz Parting Ways With New Member Sara Diamond
Sara Diamond apparently is no longer joins Clique Girlz. The group's official website as well as their MySpace page have been updated with a new picture of only Paris Monroe and Destinee Monroe.
Sara Diamond was picked up from thousands of teenage girls, who attended an audition in February this year. She was announced as the official member of the band to fill vacant slot left by Ariel Moore, who walked out of the group in January for "a personal reason."
At the time, Paris said she and Destinee had "just clicked instantly" with Sara, who is a fourteen-year-old Montreal native. Paris moreover added, "It was amazing how well our harmonies blended."
No statement has been issued by the Girlz's camp regarding Sara's exit. It is also unknown whether or not another casting call will be made to seek a new member.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money