Kellan Lutz Sings Praise for Co-Star Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz was promoting vampire drama flick "Twilight" in Australia this past weekend when he was bombarded with questions about co-star Robert Pattinson, to which he offered nothing but good words. Not only he praised the British actor's acting and singing careers, but also his personality.
"Everytime he picks up guitar, opens that part of his throat and sings ... It's magical," Kellan said about Robert's singing skills. Asked about Robert's naked scene in "Little Ashes", he jokingly stated, "Good for him for doing something out there."
Talking about the many persistent rumors that Robert has body odor, Kellan claimed the Edward Cullen depicter never gets pissed off with them. Robert is such a "shy guy ... humble. I dont think anything can get to him really ... He's so talented. I've never met someone who can ... just do anything and everything!" he explained.
Reprising his role as Emmett Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," Kellan Lutz can next be seen starring in horror-thriller flick "A Nightmare on Elm Street", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S. theaters on April 16 next year.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video