Kellan Lutz Sings Praise for Co-Star Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz was promoting vampire drama flick "Twilight" in Australia this past weekend when he was bombarded with questions about co-star Robert Pattinson, to which he offered nothing but good words. Not only he praised the British actor's acting and singing careers, but also his personality.
"Everytime he picks up guitar, opens that part of his throat and sings ... It's magical," Kellan said about Robert's singing skills. Asked about Robert's naked scene in "Little Ashes", he jokingly stated, "Good for him for doing something out there."
Talking about the many persistent rumors that Robert has body odor, Kellan claimed the Edward Cullen depicter never gets pissed off with them. Robert is such a "shy guy ... humble. I dont think anything can get to him really ... He's so talented. I've never met someone who can ... just do anything and everything!" he explained.
Reprising his role as Emmett Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," Kellan Lutz can next be seen starring in horror-thriller flick "A Nightmare on Elm Street", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S. theaters on April 16 next year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding