Kellan Lutz Sings Praise for Co-Star Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz was promoting vampire drama flick "Twilight" in Australia this past weekend when he was bombarded with questions about co-star Robert Pattinson, to which he offered nothing but good words. Not only he praised the British actor's acting and singing careers, but also his personality.
"Everytime he picks up guitar, opens that part of his throat and sings ... It's magical," Kellan said about Robert's singing skills. Asked about Robert's naked scene in "Little Ashes", he jokingly stated, "Good for him for doing something out there."
Talking about the many persistent rumors that Robert has body odor, Kellan claimed the Edward Cullen depicter never gets pissed off with them. Robert is such a "shy guy ... humble. I dont think anything can get to him really ... He's so talented. I've never met someone who can ... just do anything and everything!" he explained.
Reprising his role as Emmett Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," Kellan Lutz can next be seen starring in horror-thriller flick "A Nightmare on Elm Street", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S. theaters on April 16 next year.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle