Kellan Lutz Sings Praise for Co-Star Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz was promoting vampire drama flick "Twilight" in Australia this past weekend when he was bombarded with questions about co-star Robert Pattinson, to which he offered nothing but good words. Not only he praised the British actor's acting and singing careers, but also his personality.
"Everytime he picks up guitar, opens that part of his throat and sings ... It's magical," Kellan said about Robert's singing skills. Asked about Robert's naked scene in "Little Ashes", he jokingly stated, "Good for him for doing something out there."
Talking about the many persistent rumors that Robert has body odor, Kellan claimed the Edward Cullen depicter never gets pissed off with them. Robert is such a "shy guy ... humble. I dont think anything can get to him really ... He's so talented. I've never met someone who can ... just do anything and everything!" he explained.
Reprising his role as Emmett Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," Kellan Lutz can next be seen starring in horror-thriller flick "A Nightmare on Elm Street", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S. theaters on April 16 next year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby