Kellan Lutz Sings Praise for Co-Star Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz was promoting vampire drama flick "Twilight" in Australia this past weekend when he was bombarded with questions about co-star Robert Pattinson, to which he offered nothing but good words. Not only he praised the British actor's acting and singing careers, but also his personality.
"Everytime he picks up guitar, opens that part of his throat and sings ... It's magical," Kellan said about Robert's singing skills. Asked about Robert's naked scene in "Little Ashes", he jokingly stated, "Good for him for doing something out there."
Talking about the many persistent rumors that Robert has body odor, Kellan claimed the Edward Cullen depicter never gets pissed off with them. Robert is such a "shy guy ... humble. I dont think anything can get to him really ... He's so talented. I've never met someone who can ... just do anything and everything!" he explained.
Reprising his role as Emmett Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," Kellan Lutz can next be seen starring in horror-thriller flick "A Nightmare on Elm Street", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S. theaters on April 16 next year.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack