Filipe Goes Home, 'The Biggest Loser: Couples 2' Final 4 Revealed
"The Biggest Loser: Couples 2" has revealed its final four with the departure of Filipe. The 26-year-old Lube technician was voted off by majority when he fell behind the yellow line. "I never felt so devastated. I know for a fact that they are going to come for me," Filipe said when Mike and Helen voted him off.
Filipe lost 10 pounds aka 4.10% of his body mass index in this week's weigh in, and was slightly in front of Ron who lost 9 pounds aka 3.02%. Before the elimination, Filipe said in his defense that he may be a better contestant compared to Ron but he encouraged the others to save him because in order to be the best, one has to beat the best.
Helen however, held a grudge against him for trying to vote her off previously, and picked him. Mike, naturally voted for his father to stay. Since going back home, Filipe updated that he has lost further 13 pounds and has been having an exercise class at his home everyday.
Next week on "The Biggest Loser", the remaining four will go home for 30 days and back for another weigh in. The American audience will be able to vote for who deserves the title in the season finale, May 12.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group