Filipe Goes Home, 'The Biggest Loser: Couples 2' Final 4 Revealed
"The Biggest Loser: Couples 2" has revealed its final four with the departure of Filipe. The 26-year-old Lube technician was voted off by majority when he fell behind the yellow line. "I never felt so devastated. I know for a fact that they are going to come for me," Filipe said when Mike and Helen voted him off.
Filipe lost 10 pounds aka 4.10% of his body mass index in this week's weigh in, and was slightly in front of Ron who lost 9 pounds aka 3.02%. Before the elimination, Filipe said in his defense that he may be a better contestant compared to Ron but he encouraged the others to save him because in order to be the best, one has to beat the best.
Helen however, held a grudge against him for trying to vote her off previously, and picked him. Mike, naturally voted for his father to stay. Since going back home, Filipe updated that he has lost further 13 pounds and has been having an exercise class at his home everyday.
Next week on "The Biggest Loser", the remaining four will go home for 30 days and back for another weigh in. The American audience will be able to vote for who deserves the title in the season finale, May 12.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation