Max Mayer's 'Adam' Trailer Premiered
Fox Searchlight have debuted the first official trailer of "Adam". Posted on Yahoo! Movies, the promotional video first opens with a scene where Adam talks the intricate details about Voyager II to his lunch friend. But as soon as he starts the conversation, his friend stops him, telling Adam that he is having lunch and only wants to have guy talk. Then, Adam mentions that a lady moves into his apartment complex.
Telling a story about falling in love, "Adam" follows a lonely 20-something-year-old man by the name of Adam. Living with Asperger syndrome, he develops an awkward relationship with brainy yet beautiful writer Beth, who has just become his upstairs neighbor. The two's ultimate connection leads to a tricky relationship that exemplifies something universal.
Directed by Max Mayer, the dramedy stars Hugh Dancy as Adam and Rose Byrne as Beth. They are supported by Peter Gallagher, Amy Irving and Frankie Faison among other cast members. The movie has been premiered at 2009 Sundance Film Festival and won the Alfred P. Sloan Prize. It will be released in limited U.S. theaters on July 29.
More Adam News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli