Max Mayer's 'Adam' Trailer Premiered
Fox Searchlight have debuted the first official trailer of "Adam". Posted on Yahoo! Movies, the promotional video first opens with a scene where Adam talks the intricate details about Voyager II to his lunch friend. But as soon as he starts the conversation, his friend stops him, telling Adam that he is having lunch and only wants to have guy talk. Then, Adam mentions that a lady moves into his apartment complex.
Telling a story about falling in love, "Adam" follows a lonely 20-something-year-old man by the name of Adam. Living with Asperger syndrome, he develops an awkward relationship with brainy yet beautiful writer Beth, who has just become his upstairs neighbor. The two's ultimate connection leads to a tricky relationship that exemplifies something universal.
Directed by Max Mayer, the dramedy stars Hugh Dancy as Adam and Rose Byrne as Beth. They are supported by Peter Gallagher, Amy Irving and Frankie Faison among other cast members. The movie has been premiered at 2009 Sundance Film Festival and won the Alfred P. Sloan Prize. It will be released in limited U.S. theaters on July 29.
More Adam News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years