Dev Patel's Mom Confirms Son's Romance With Freida Pinto
The alleged romance of "Slumdog Millionaire" co-stars, Dev Patel and Freida Pinto, has been confirmed by the actor's mother Anita Patel. "First it was the film and now everything else seems to have slotted into place," the older Patel has been quoted as telling The Daily Mirror.
"Life can't get any better for him. Freida is really beautiful and I am really happy for them," Anita continues. Asked if she is aware that her son flew to Jerusalem to meet Freida on the set of her latest film "Miral," she tells The Daily Mirror, "Yes, we knew he was flying to Israel to see her."
Dev Patel and Freida Pinto were photographed cuddling in Israel late last week. "She couldn't help cuddling up to him. They kept staring into each other's eyes," a witness testified. "They were certainly acting like a couple, especially when she put her head on his shoulder. The only time they split up was when they left the bar and tried to act like they weren't together."
Playing on-screen lovers in "Slumdog Millionaire", both Dev and Freida have repeatedly been hit with dating rumors. But, they previously denied that they were an item. As of press time, neither of them has commented on the nature of their relationship though.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle