Dev Patel's Mom Confirms Son's Romance With Freida Pinto
The alleged romance of "Slumdog Millionaire" co-stars, Dev Patel and Freida Pinto, has been confirmed by the actor's mother Anita Patel. "First it was the film and now everything else seems to have slotted into place," the older Patel has been quoted as telling The Daily Mirror.
"Life can't get any better for him. Freida is really beautiful and I am really happy for them," Anita continues. Asked if she is aware that her son flew to Jerusalem to meet Freida on the set of her latest film "Miral," she tells The Daily Mirror, "Yes, we knew he was flying to Israel to see her."
Dev Patel and Freida Pinto were photographed cuddling in Israel late last week. "She couldn't help cuddling up to him. They kept staring into each other's eyes," a witness testified. "They were certainly acting like a couple, especially when she put her head on his shoulder. The only time they split up was when they left the bar and tried to act like they weren't together."
Playing on-screen lovers in "Slumdog Millionaire", both Dev and Freida have repeatedly been hit with dating rumors. But, they previously denied that they were an item. As of press time, neither of them has commented on the nature of their relationship though.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby