'Predators' Reboot Fast-Tracked to 2010
"Predators", the planned reboot to the "Predator" series, will be coming out in 2010. Soon after director Robert Rodriguez confirmed rumors about the project at a news conference on Thursday, April 23, ERC Box Office broke the news that the 20th Century Fox planned to release this project on July 7, 2010.
In a press release as reported by ERC, Fox promise that "Predators" will be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". Serving as the producer of the project is Rodriguez, who has been confirmed to merely "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing. So far, no writer or director has been hired.
Earlier during a press conference at Troublemarker Studios, Robert Rodriguez revealed that 20th Century Fox were developing a Predator reboot titled "Predators". "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons," so he claimed at the time.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights