'Predators' Reboot Fast-Tracked to 2010
"Predators", the planned reboot to the "Predator" series, will be coming out in 2010. Soon after director Robert Rodriguez confirmed rumors about the project at a news conference on Thursday, April 23, ERC Box Office broke the news that the 20th Century Fox planned to release this project on July 7, 2010.
In a press release as reported by ERC, Fox promise that "Predators" will be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". Serving as the producer of the project is Rodriguez, who has been confirmed to merely "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing. So far, no writer or director has been hired.
Earlier during a press conference at Troublemarker Studios, Robert Rodriguez revealed that 20th Century Fox were developing a Predator reboot titled "Predators". "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons," so he claimed at the time.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos