'Predators' Reboot Fast-Tracked to 2010
"Predators", the planned reboot to the "Predator" series, will be coming out in 2010. Soon after director Robert Rodriguez confirmed rumors about the project at a news conference on Thursday, April 23, ERC Box Office broke the news that the 20th Century Fox planned to release this project on July 7, 2010.
In a press release as reported by ERC, Fox promise that "Predators" will be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". Serving as the producer of the project is Rodriguez, who has been confirmed to merely "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing. So far, no writer or director has been hired.
Earlier during a press conference at Troublemarker Studios, Robert Rodriguez revealed that 20th Century Fox were developing a Predator reboot titled "Predators". "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons," so he claimed at the time.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier