'Predators' Reboot Fast-Tracked to 2010
"Predators", the planned reboot to the "Predator" series, will be coming out in 2010. Soon after director Robert Rodriguez confirmed rumors about the project at a news conference on Thursday, April 23, ERC Box Office broke the news that the 20th Century Fox planned to release this project on July 7, 2010.
In a press release as reported by ERC, Fox promise that "Predators" will be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". Serving as the producer of the project is Rodriguez, who has been confirmed to merely "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing. So far, no writer or director has been hired.
Earlier during a press conference at Troublemarker Studios, Robert Rodriguez revealed that 20th Century Fox were developing a Predator reboot titled "Predators". "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons," so he claimed at the time.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21