'Predators' Reboot Fast-Tracked to 2010
"Predators", the planned reboot to the "Predator" series, will be coming out in 2010. Soon after director Robert Rodriguez confirmed rumors about the project at a news conference on Thursday, April 23, ERC Box Office broke the news that the 20th Century Fox planned to release this project on July 7, 2010.
In a press release as reported by ERC, Fox promise that "Predators" will be "a bold new chapter in the Predator universe". Serving as the producer of the project is Rodriguez, who has been confirmed to merely "shepherding" the film and won't be taking on the writing and directing. So far, no writer or director has been hired.
Earlier during a press conference at Troublemarker Studios, Robert Rodriguez revealed that 20th Century Fox were developing a Predator reboot titled "Predators". "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons," so he claimed at the time.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!