Preview of 'Private Practice' 2nd Season Finale: Violet Attacked
Things will get complicated before "Private Practice" ends it second season run. Katie, the mentally unstable patient who lost her baby in few episodes back, returns to get a revenge on Violet. She brings a 'weapon' that instantly puts Violet to unconsciousness.
Katie blames Violet for her unsuccessful pregnancy and holds her hostage until she is given back her baby. Violet herself is pregnant with either Pete or Sheldon's baby but rumor has it, the finale still won't reveal the baby's father and will leave it for a cliff hanger.
Addison faces her feelings for Noah as Morgan goes into labor. Dell has concerns for his daughter when a drugged-out Heather returns to town and Naomi must decide if it's in her best interest to stay with Oceanside Wellness or start anew at Pacific Wellcare.
The medical case itself would jeopardize the clinic. A fatal mistake is made when two embryos are swapped and already inserted to the wrong wombs.
"Yours, Mine and Ours" airs as the second season finale on April 30. ABC has confirmed that the series is renewed for a third season.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch