Preview of 'Private Practice' 2nd Season Finale: Violet Attacked
Things will get complicated before "Private Practice" ends it second season run. Katie, the mentally unstable patient who lost her baby in few episodes back, returns to get a revenge on Violet. She brings a 'weapon' that instantly puts Violet to unconsciousness.
Katie blames Violet for her unsuccessful pregnancy and holds her hostage until she is given back her baby. Violet herself is pregnant with either Pete or Sheldon's baby but rumor has it, the finale still won't reveal the baby's father and will leave it for a cliff hanger.
Addison faces her feelings for Noah as Morgan goes into labor. Dell has concerns for his daughter when a drugged-out Heather returns to town and Naomi must decide if it's in her best interest to stay with Oceanside Wellness or start anew at Pacific Wellcare.
The medical case itself would jeopardize the clinic. A fatal mistake is made when two embryos are swapped and already inserted to the wrong wombs.
"Yours, Mine and Ours" airs as the second season finale on April 30. ABC has confirmed that the series is renewed for a third season.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage