Preview of 'Private Practice' 2nd Season Finale: Violet Attacked
Things will get complicated before "Private Practice" ends it second season run. Katie, the mentally unstable patient who lost her baby in few episodes back, returns to get a revenge on Violet. She brings a 'weapon' that instantly puts Violet to unconsciousness.
Katie blames Violet for her unsuccessful pregnancy and holds her hostage until she is given back her baby. Violet herself is pregnant with either Pete or Sheldon's baby but rumor has it, the finale still won't reveal the baby's father and will leave it for a cliff hanger.
Addison faces her feelings for Noah as Morgan goes into labor. Dell has concerns for his daughter when a drugged-out Heather returns to town and Naomi must decide if it's in her best interest to stay with Oceanside Wellness or start anew at Pacific Wellcare.
The medical case itself would jeopardize the clinic. A fatal mistake is made when two embryos are swapped and already inserted to the wrong wombs.
"Yours, Mine and Ours" airs as the second season finale on April 30. ABC has confirmed that the series is renewed for a third season.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!