Preview of 'Private Practice' 2nd Season Finale: Violet Attacked
Things will get complicated before "Private Practice" ends it second season run. Katie, the mentally unstable patient who lost her baby in few episodes back, returns to get a revenge on Violet. She brings a 'weapon' that instantly puts Violet to unconsciousness.
Katie blames Violet for her unsuccessful pregnancy and holds her hostage until she is given back her baby. Violet herself is pregnant with either Pete or Sheldon's baby but rumor has it, the finale still won't reveal the baby's father and will leave it for a cliff hanger.
Addison faces her feelings for Noah as Morgan goes into labor. Dell has concerns for his daughter when a drugged-out Heather returns to town and Naomi must decide if it's in her best interest to stay with Oceanside Wellness or start anew at Pacific Wellcare.
The medical case itself would jeopardize the clinic. A fatal mistake is made when two embryos are swapped and already inserted to the wrong wombs.
"Yours, Mine and Ours" airs as the second season finale on April 30. ABC has confirmed that the series is renewed for a third season.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed