Liv Tyler Photographed Kissing Her New Boyfriend
Actress Liv Tyler is embarking on a love relationship with fitness trainer David Kirsch and both of them have been photographed kissing. Several photos of the couple swapping spit and enjoying an outing together have been made public by X17 Online, which claims the shots were taken on Wednesday, April 22 after the twosome enjoyed an intimate lunch in Westwood.
Liv, as seen in the pics, wore a flowery black and white backless dress. David, meanwhile, wore a green t-shirt combined with fitted beige trousers. In one pic, she was seen putting her left arm around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips.
Despite the fact that reports on her dating David Kirsch have been making their way all over the web, Liv Tyler has not yet made an official statement on the status of their relationship. Should the dating report is true, David is the first man whom Liv dates after her separation from husband Royston Langdon in May last year. The estranged couple is parents to 4-year-old son Milo William Langdon.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4