Green Day's Music Video for 'Know Your Enemy' Arrives
Green Day have finally debuted a music video for their new single "Know Your Enemy", which will be listed in their new studio album "21st Century Breakdown". They are seen performing the song with fire burning on the background. Their performance is sometimes intercepted with a capture of basketball game.
Previously, the video's director Matthew Cullen of Motion Theory shared to MTV, "We shot in downtown Los Angeles - in a real urban center - and the video is Green Day performing. There isn't another single person in it." He added, "It's based very much on my interpretation of the lyrics, but it connects to the title of the song, and it plays to the environment of fear that we've created for ourselves."
Green Day have announced tour dates to support "21st Century Breakdown", which is slated for U.S. release on May 15. They will start touring on July 3 in Seattle, WA and finish it up with a live concert in Los Angeles, CA on August 25.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'