Green Day's Music Video for 'Know Your Enemy' Arrives
Green Day have finally debuted a music video for their new single "Know Your Enemy", which will be listed in their new studio album "21st Century Breakdown". They are seen performing the song with fire burning on the background. Their performance is sometimes intercepted with a capture of basketball game.
Previously, the video's director Matthew Cullen of Motion Theory shared to MTV, "We shot in downtown Los Angeles - in a real urban center - and the video is Green Day performing. There isn't another single person in it." He added, "It's based very much on my interpretation of the lyrics, but it connects to the title of the song, and it plays to the environment of fear that we've created for ourselves."
Green Day have announced tour dates to support "21st Century Breakdown", which is slated for U.S. release on May 15. They will start touring on July 3 in Seattle, WA and finish it up with a live concert in Los Angeles, CA on August 25.
More Green Day News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap