Green Day's Music Video for 'Know Your Enemy' Arrives
Green Day have finally debuted a music video for their new single "Know Your Enemy", which will be listed in their new studio album "21st Century Breakdown". They are seen performing the song with fire burning on the background. Their performance is sometimes intercepted with a capture of basketball game.
Previously, the video's director Matthew Cullen of Motion Theory shared to MTV, "We shot in downtown Los Angeles - in a real urban center - and the video is Green Day performing. There isn't another single person in it." He added, "It's based very much on my interpretation of the lyrics, but it connects to the title of the song, and it plays to the environment of fear that we've created for ourselves."
Green Day have announced tour dates to support "21st Century Breakdown", which is slated for U.S. release on May 15. They will start touring on July 3 in Seattle, WA and finish it up with a live concert in Los Angeles, CA on August 25.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics