Green Day's Music Video for 'Know Your Enemy' Arrives
Green Day have finally debuted a music video for their new single "Know Your Enemy", which will be listed in their new studio album "21st Century Breakdown". They are seen performing the song with fire burning on the background. Their performance is sometimes intercepted with a capture of basketball game.
Previously, the video's director Matthew Cullen of Motion Theory shared to MTV, "We shot in downtown Los Angeles - in a real urban center - and the video is Green Day performing. There isn't another single person in it." He added, "It's based very much on my interpretation of the lyrics, but it connects to the title of the song, and it plays to the environment of fear that we've created for ourselves."
Green Day have announced tour dates to support "21st Century Breakdown", which is slated for U.S. release on May 15. They will start touring on July 3 in Seattle, WA and finish it up with a live concert in Los Angeles, CA on August 25.
Green Day's "Know Your Enemy" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal