Green Day's Music Video for 'Know Your Enemy' Arrives
Green Day have finally debuted a music video for their new single "Know Your Enemy", which will be listed in their new studio album "21st Century Breakdown". They are seen performing the song with fire burning on the background. Their performance is sometimes intercepted with a capture of basketball game.
Previously, the video's director Matthew Cullen of Motion Theory shared to MTV, "We shot in downtown Los Angeles - in a real urban center - and the video is Green Day performing. There isn't another single person in it." He added, "It's based very much on my interpretation of the lyrics, but it connects to the title of the song, and it plays to the environment of fear that we've created for ourselves."
Green Day have announced tour dates to support "21st Century Breakdown", which is slated for U.S. release on May 15. They will start touring on July 3 in Seattle, WA and finish it up with a live concert in Los Angeles, CA on August 25.
Green Day's "Know Your Enemy" music video
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards