Two 'The Twilight Saga's New Moon' Set Visit Videos From ET
After teasing fans with a promo video for its exclusive behind-the-scenes special of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Entertainment Tonight (ET) has finally given out the real deal through two new videos on Thursday, April 23. Both of the videos are filled with glimpses of Lautner and Stewart during the filming of "New Moon".
The first video offers a sneak peek at the "Twilight" sequel's closed-Vancouver set and highlights on the profile of the three leading actors, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart. Meanwhile, the second one focuses more on the individual interview between each of the three actors and ET's Thea Andrew, discussing about what to expect from the movie as well as the boys' off-screen love lives.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" will be directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz using the script penned by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. Centering on the personal conflict Bella experiences following Edward Cullen's abrupt departure, it will follow the mortal beauty as she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves.
Summit Entertainment have previously unraveled the complete cast list for this "Twilight" sequel in addition to announcing that the production has officially begun in Vancouver. The vampire drama movie is targeting a U.S. release on November 20.
- ET's Set Visit Video #1:
- ET's Set Visit Video #2:
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna