'Grey's Anatomy' 5.21 Preview: Meredith Could Get Fired
Meredith is jeopardizing her career as a doctor when she takes side on a crime suspect. In the next "Grey's Anatomy", a little girl is accused of shooting her father 17 times and Meredith stands up for her. The controversial medical case causes her and the Chief bitterly fighting against each other with the possibility of Meredith being suspended.
As preparations continue for Meredith and Derek's wedding, Izzie receives a surprise hospital visit from her handful-of-a-mother, Robbie. Meanwhile, a newly sober Thatcher visits his daughters, Meredith and Lexie, in order to make amends. "No Good at Saying Sorry" airs April 30.
On another news, Kaley Cuoco who said it herself at Paley Fest that she would appear in the season finale, has withdrawn from the contract. ABC released a statement, "Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts on behalf of 'The Big Bang Theory', Kaley Cuoco regrettably will be unable to guest star on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Kaley is a big fan of Grey's Anatomy and hopes to work with them in the future."
The statement was issued on April 23 and later that day, Cuoco's rep e-mailed to EW, "To clarify, it was a publicity related commitment, not a production conflict."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'