'Grey's Anatomy' 5.21 Preview: Meredith Could Get Fired
Meredith is jeopardizing her career as a doctor when she takes side on a crime suspect. In the next "Grey's Anatomy", a little girl is accused of shooting her father 17 times and Meredith stands up for her. The controversial medical case causes her and the Chief bitterly fighting against each other with the possibility of Meredith being suspended.
As preparations continue for Meredith and Derek's wedding, Izzie receives a surprise hospital visit from her handful-of-a-mother, Robbie. Meanwhile, a newly sober Thatcher visits his daughters, Meredith and Lexie, in order to make amends. "No Good at Saying Sorry" airs April 30.
On another news, Kaley Cuoco who said it herself at Paley Fest that she would appear in the season finale, has withdrawn from the contract. ABC released a statement, "Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts on behalf of 'The Big Bang Theory', Kaley Cuoco regrettably will be unable to guest star on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Kaley is a big fan of Grey's Anatomy and hopes to work with them in the future."
The statement was issued on April 23 and later that day, Cuoco's rep e-mailed to EW, "To clarify, it was a publicity related commitment, not a production conflict."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball