'Grey's Anatomy' 5.21 Preview: Meredith Could Get Fired
Meredith is jeopardizing her career as a doctor when she takes side on a crime suspect. In the next "Grey's Anatomy", a little girl is accused of shooting her father 17 times and Meredith stands up for her. The controversial medical case causes her and the Chief bitterly fighting against each other with the possibility of Meredith being suspended.
As preparations continue for Meredith and Derek's wedding, Izzie receives a surprise hospital visit from her handful-of-a-mother, Robbie. Meanwhile, a newly sober Thatcher visits his daughters, Meredith and Lexie, in order to make amends. "No Good at Saying Sorry" airs April 30.
On another news, Kaley Cuoco who said it herself at Paley Fest that she would appear in the season finale, has withdrawn from the contract. ABC released a statement, "Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts on behalf of 'The Big Bang Theory', Kaley Cuoco regrettably will be unable to guest star on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Kaley is a big fan of Grey's Anatomy and hopes to work with them in the future."
The statement was issued on April 23 and later that day, Cuoco's rep e-mailed to EW, "To clarify, it was a publicity related commitment, not a production conflict."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram