Video: Mike Tyson Calls Chris Brown a 'Baby' for Assaulting Rihanna
Retired boxer Mike Tyson was asked by MTV News in a recent interview to comment on the two felonies, assault and making criminal threats, that Chris Brown is facing for assaulting Rihanna in February, and he said, "My personal opinion about that is, he's just a baby." He was quick to add, "It's none of my business, but you know what I say about that? I understand the situation. I understand passion with young kids."
"He's just a little baby that don't know how to handle his emotions when it comes to a woman," Mike explained further. "And he probably hears this and thinks, 'I know how to handle my emotions'; we all think we do. But the fact [is], you look at this person and you might be crazy in love, but we don't know how to handle those feelings."
Having a history of violence toward women himself, Mike told men in general that they can't abuse women. "It's really sick what you [can] do. She has a space in your heart and you believe you care about her more than anybody in the world," he continued. "Do I think it's right to beat up a woman? No - hell no. Have I hit a woman before? Hell yeah. Was I wrong? Hell yeah. I'm a product of that environment. Do I regret ever doing that? Hell yeah. Would I do it again? Never."
Mike Tyson had to deal with the law when his ex-wife, actress Robin Givens, accused him of doing violence and spousal abuse against her. Additionally, he was convicted of raping Miss Black America beauty pageant contestant Desiree Washington and served three years in prison back in the early 1990s.
Now that he is a free man, Mike is having his life taped for a documentary titled "Tyson." The set is scheduled to be released on Friday, April 24.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit