Danity Kane Rumored to Make New Album Despite Split Issue
Despite break-up announcement, words have just emerged suggesting Danity Kane will enter recording booth for their next installment. Official website of VISA MYPLASH, a company which reportedly has a sponsorship deal with the popular girl group, posts an info that the group are in studio for a new album tentatively titled "From the Ashes".
P. Diddy previously had released four members of Danity Kane except Dawn Richard from a contract with Bad Boy Records. He made the announcement during "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 1 on April 16 with only Dawn and Aundrea Fimbres present.
No statement has been made by P. Diddy as well as Danity Kane's camp concerning the new album rumor. However, fans may get a clue whether or not the rumor is true during the "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 2, which reportedly will be attended by all the band's members including Aubrey O'Day, on April 23.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group