Danity Kane Rumored to Make New Album Despite Split Issue
Despite break-up announcement, words have just emerged suggesting Danity Kane will enter recording booth for their next installment. Official website of VISA MYPLASH, a company which reportedly has a sponsorship deal with the popular girl group, posts an info that the group are in studio for a new album tentatively titled "From the Ashes".
P. Diddy previously had released four members of Danity Kane except Dawn Richard from a contract with Bad Boy Records. He made the announcement during "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 1 on April 16 with only Dawn and Aundrea Fimbres present.
No statement has been made by P. Diddy as well as Danity Kane's camp concerning the new album rumor. However, fans may get a clue whether or not the rumor is true during the "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 2, which reportedly will be attended by all the band's members including Aubrey O'Day, on April 23.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot