Danity Kane Rumored to Make New Album Despite Split Issue
Despite break-up announcement, words have just emerged suggesting Danity Kane will enter recording booth for their next installment. Official website of VISA MYPLASH, a company which reportedly has a sponsorship deal with the popular girl group, posts an info that the group are in studio for a new album tentatively titled "From the Ashes".
P. Diddy previously had released four members of Danity Kane except Dawn Richard from a contract with Bad Boy Records. He made the announcement during "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 1 on April 16 with only Dawn and Aundrea Fimbres present.
No statement has been made by P. Diddy as well as Danity Kane's camp concerning the new album rumor. However, fans may get a clue whether or not the rumor is true during the "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 2, which reportedly will be attended by all the band's members including Aubrey O'Day, on April 23.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special