Danity Kane Rumored to Make New Album Despite Split Issue
Despite break-up announcement, words have just emerged suggesting Danity Kane will enter recording booth for their next installment. Official website of VISA MYPLASH, a company which reportedly has a sponsorship deal with the popular girl group, posts an info that the group are in studio for a new album tentatively titled "From the Ashes".
P. Diddy previously had released four members of Danity Kane except Dawn Richard from a contract with Bad Boy Records. He made the announcement during "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 1 on April 16 with only Dawn and Aundrea Fimbres present.
No statement has been made by P. Diddy as well as Danity Kane's camp concerning the new album rumor. However, fans may get a clue whether or not the rumor is true during the "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 2, which reportedly will be attended by all the band's members including Aubrey O'Day, on April 23.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed