Danity Kane Rumored to Make New Album Despite Split Issue
Despite break-up announcement, words have just emerged suggesting Danity Kane will enter recording booth for their next installment. Official website of VISA MYPLASH, a company which reportedly has a sponsorship deal with the popular girl group, posts an info that the group are in studio for a new album tentatively titled "From the Ashes".
P. Diddy previously had released four members of Danity Kane except Dawn Richard from a contract with Bad Boy Records. He made the announcement during "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 1 on April 16 with only Dawn and Aundrea Fimbres present.
No statement has been made by P. Diddy as well as Danity Kane's camp concerning the new album rumor. However, fans may get a clue whether or not the rumor is true during the "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" part 2, which reportedly will be attended by all the band's members including Aubrey O'Day, on April 23.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?