Video: David Archuleta Singing 'Touch My Hand' at 'American Idol'
David Archuleta appeared on "American Idol" stage on April 22, singing "Touch My Hand" at the result show of the FOX's reality singing competition. He took the stage near the end of the show before Anoop Desai was eliminated.
Other musical guests at the result show were Freda Payne, Thelma Houston and Harry Wayne Casey of KC & The Sunshine Band. During the night, Freda sang a medley of several songs, which included "Band of Gold", Thelma delivered "Don't Leave Me This Way", and Harry performed "Get Down Tonight".
In addition to the live appearances from those stars, the Idol stage was also glittered with a performance from the 5 remaining contestants, Matt Giraud, Allison Iraheta, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and Danny Gokey, as well as 2 just-booted contestants, Anoop Desai and Lil Rounds. They were dancing and singing to Jackson Five's 1979 hit single "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)".
David Archuleta singing "Touch My Hand":
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease