Video: David Archuleta Singing 'Touch My Hand' at 'American Idol'
David Archuleta appeared on "American Idol" stage on April 22, singing "Touch My Hand" at the result show of the FOX's reality singing competition. He took the stage near the end of the show before Anoop Desai was eliminated.
Other musical guests at the result show were Freda Payne, Thelma Houston and Harry Wayne Casey of KC & The Sunshine Band. During the night, Freda sang a medley of several songs, which included "Band of Gold", Thelma delivered "Don't Leave Me This Way", and Harry performed "Get Down Tonight".
In addition to the live appearances from those stars, the Idol stage was also glittered with a performance from the 5 remaining contestants, Matt Giraud, Allison Iraheta, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and Danny Gokey, as well as 2 just-booted contestants, Anoop Desai and Lil Rounds. They were dancing and singing to Jackson Five's 1979 hit single "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)".
David Archuleta singing "Touch My Hand":
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods