Jennifer Hudson Rumored Pregnant With First Child
Baby news comes from Jennifer Hudson as she reportedly is pregnant with fiance David Otunga's baby. Should the news, which is first reported by Essence magazine, is proven true, the baby will be the couple's first child. No comment has been issued by Jennifer about the pregnancy report. Her people also remain tight lipped on that matter.
Having been engaged to her actor boyfriend David Otunga since last year, Jennifer Hudson previously told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson that she is planning to design her own wedding dress. "I want to design it ... Definitely classic, more traditional than anything. I want it to be nice and traditional, but very classy, very classy," said the singer-actress. She, however, didn't disclose the exact wedding date and venue.
As of press time, Jennifer is headlining a tour to support her self-titled album "Jennifer Hudson". The tour will run through May 8 later this year.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia