Jennifer Hudson Rumored Pregnant With First Child
Baby news comes from Jennifer Hudson as she reportedly is pregnant with fiance David Otunga's baby. Should the news, which is first reported by Essence magazine, is proven true, the baby will be the couple's first child. No comment has been issued by Jennifer about the pregnancy report. Her people also remain tight lipped on that matter.
Having been engaged to her actor boyfriend David Otunga since last year, Jennifer Hudson previously told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson that she is planning to design her own wedding dress. "I want to design it ... Definitely classic, more traditional than anything. I want it to be nice and traditional, but very classy, very classy," said the singer-actress. She, however, didn't disclose the exact wedding date and venue.
As of press time, Jennifer is headlining a tour to support her self-titled album "Jennifer Hudson". The tour will run through May 8 later this year.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris