Jennifer Hudson Rumored Pregnant With First Child
Baby news comes from Jennifer Hudson as she reportedly is pregnant with fiance David Otunga's baby. Should the news, which is first reported by Essence magazine, is proven true, the baby will be the couple's first child. No comment has been issued by Jennifer about the pregnancy report. Her people also remain tight lipped on that matter.
Having been engaged to her actor boyfriend David Otunga since last year, Jennifer Hudson previously told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson that she is planning to design her own wedding dress. "I want to design it ... Definitely classic, more traditional than anything. I want it to be nice and traditional, but very classy, very classy," said the singer-actress. She, however, didn't disclose the exact wedding date and venue.
As of press time, Jennifer is headlining a tour to support her self-titled album "Jennifer Hudson". The tour will run through May 8 later this year.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour