'30 Rock' to Have Star-Studded Musical for May Finale
If one thinks that the third season of "30 Rock" has been star-studded so far, think again. For the season finale, the NBC comedy has prepared a huge fiesta that involves celebrities of all kind including Clay Aiken, Alan Alda and Mary J. Blige.
In a press release announcing the dates of the finales, NBC mentioned a "special episode featuring Alan Alda and surprise musical guests" for "30 Rock" finale on May 14. The best guess is, the comedy will have a musical episode which is backed up also with the appearances by Adam Levine, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello and recurring cast Sherri Shepherd.
Aside from the celebrity-packed episode, NBC has also listed the other stars who will show up prior to that. Salma Hayek, who plays Jack's love interest, will be joined by Steve Buschemi in the April 23 and April 30 episodes. Emmy-winning actor Alda will join on date May 5 before going for the finale which is titled "Kidney Now!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs