'30 Rock' to Have Star-Studded Musical for May Finale
If one thinks that the third season of "30 Rock" has been star-studded so far, think again. For the season finale, the NBC comedy has prepared a huge fiesta that involves celebrities of all kind including Clay Aiken, Alan Alda and Mary J. Blige.
In a press release announcing the dates of the finales, NBC mentioned a "special episode featuring Alan Alda and surprise musical guests" for "30 Rock" finale on May 14. The best guess is, the comedy will have a musical episode which is backed up also with the appearances by Adam Levine, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello and recurring cast Sherri Shepherd.
Aside from the celebrity-packed episode, NBC has also listed the other stars who will show up prior to that. Salma Hayek, who plays Jack's love interest, will be joined by Steve Buschemi in the April 23 and April 30 episodes. Emmy-winning actor Alda will join on date May 5 before going for the finale which is titled "Kidney Now!"
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen