'30 Rock' to Have Star-Studded Musical for May Finale
If one thinks that the third season of "30 Rock" has been star-studded so far, think again. For the season finale, the NBC comedy has prepared a huge fiesta that involves celebrities of all kind including Clay Aiken, Alan Alda and Mary J. Blige.
In a press release announcing the dates of the finales, NBC mentioned a "special episode featuring Alan Alda and surprise musical guests" for "30 Rock" finale on May 14. The best guess is, the comedy will have a musical episode which is backed up also with the appearances by Adam Levine, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello and recurring cast Sherri Shepherd.
Aside from the celebrity-packed episode, NBC has also listed the other stars who will show up prior to that. Salma Hayek, who plays Jack's love interest, will be joined by Steve Buschemi in the April 23 and April 30 episodes. Emmy-winning actor Alda will join on date May 5 before going for the finale which is titled "Kidney Now!"
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm