'30 Rock' to Have Star-Studded Musical for May Finale
If one thinks that the third season of "30 Rock" has been star-studded so far, think again. For the season finale, the NBC comedy has prepared a huge fiesta that involves celebrities of all kind including Clay Aiken, Alan Alda and Mary J. Blige.
In a press release announcing the dates of the finales, NBC mentioned a "special episode featuring Alan Alda and surprise musical guests" for "30 Rock" finale on May 14. The best guess is, the comedy will have a musical episode which is backed up also with the appearances by Adam Levine, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello and recurring cast Sherri Shepherd.
Aside from the celebrity-packed episode, NBC has also listed the other stars who will show up prior to that. Salma Hayek, who plays Jack's love interest, will be joined by Steve Buschemi in the April 23 and April 30 episodes. Emmy-winning actor Alda will join on date May 5 before going for the finale which is titled "Kidney Now!"
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!