'30 Rock' to Have Star-Studded Musical for May Finale
If one thinks that the third season of "30 Rock" has been star-studded so far, think again. For the season finale, the NBC comedy has prepared a huge fiesta that involves celebrities of all kind including Clay Aiken, Alan Alda and Mary J. Blige.
In a press release announcing the dates of the finales, NBC mentioned a "special episode featuring Alan Alda and surprise musical guests" for "30 Rock" finale on May 14. The best guess is, the comedy will have a musical episode which is backed up also with the appearances by Adam Levine, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello and recurring cast Sherri Shepherd.
Aside from the celebrity-packed episode, NBC has also listed the other stars who will show up prior to that. Salma Hayek, who plays Jack's love interest, will be joined by Steve Buschemi in the April 23 and April 30 episodes. Emmy-winning actor Alda will join on date May 5 before going for the finale which is titled "Kidney Now!"
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'