Underoath's 'Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear' Music Video
As a promotional project to support their single "Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear", Underoath have released a music video for the track. In the newly-debuted video, they take fans to a barren woods which seems to be impossible for every living thing to survive due to its dry land nature.
"Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear" is the second single coming from Underoath's 2008 sixth studio record "Lost in the Sound of Separation". Release date for the song is still to be determined though.
Aside from the news of their music video, Underoath are currently hitting the road across Europe to promote their latest set. After completing the European leg at Brewhouse in Gothenburg on April 23, they will fly to America for a number of dates for 2009 Warped Tour.
Starting from June 23, they will perform in U.S. big cities with such tourmates as Madina Lake, LIGHTS, Chiodos and many others. They will make a last stop for the Warped Tour at Los Angeles' Depot Center on August 23. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain a complete details on their forthcoming concerts.
Underoath's "Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear" music video
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor