Underoath's 'Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear' Music Video
As a promotional project to support their single "Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear", Underoath have released a music video for the track. In the newly-debuted video, they take fans to a barren woods which seems to be impossible for every living thing to survive due to its dry land nature.
"Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear" is the second single coming from Underoath's 2008 sixth studio record "Lost in the Sound of Separation". Release date for the song is still to be determined though.
Aside from the news of their music video, Underoath are currently hitting the road across Europe to promote their latest set. After completing the European leg at Brewhouse in Gothenburg on April 23, they will fly to America for a number of dates for 2009 Warped Tour.
Starting from June 23, they will perform in U.S. big cities with such tourmates as Madina Lake, LIGHTS, Chiodos and many others. They will make a last stop for the Warped Tour at Los Angeles' Depot Center on August 23. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain a complete details on their forthcoming concerts.
Underoath's "Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear" music video
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck