Underoath's 'Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear' Music Video
As a promotional project to support their single "Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear", Underoath have released a music video for the track. In the newly-debuted video, they take fans to a barren woods which seems to be impossible for every living thing to survive due to its dry land nature.
"Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear" is the second single coming from Underoath's 2008 sixth studio record "Lost in the Sound of Separation". Release date for the song is still to be determined though.
Aside from the news of their music video, Underoath are currently hitting the road across Europe to promote their latest set. After completing the European leg at Brewhouse in Gothenburg on April 23, they will fly to America for a number of dates for 2009 Warped Tour.
Starting from June 23, they will perform in U.S. big cities with such tourmates as Madina Lake, LIGHTS, Chiodos and many others. They will make a last stop for the Warped Tour at Los Angeles' Depot Center on August 23. Fans can visit their MySpace to obtain a complete details on their forthcoming concerts.
Underoath's "Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear" music video
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together