Foo Fighters' Frontman Dave Grohl Welcomes Second Child
Rock musician Dave Grohl of band Foo Fighters has become a father for one more time when his wife Jordyn Blum gave birth to a baby girl last Friday, April 17. The newborn infant was 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 inches long at time of birth.
Grohl and Blum name their baby daughter Harper Willow Grohl, which is derived from his great-uncle's name Harper Bonebrake. To the Associated Press, Grohl shares Harper is "loud as hell."
Jordyn Blum is Dave Grohl's second wife. Both of them have been married since August 2003. News of her pregnant with Grohl's second baby was made public in late October last year. The pair's eldest daughter named Violet Maye was born in April 2006.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival