Foo Fighters' Frontman Dave Grohl Welcomes Second Child
Rock musician Dave Grohl of band Foo Fighters has become a father for one more time when his wife Jordyn Blum gave birth to a baby girl last Friday, April 17. The newborn infant was 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 inches long at time of birth.
Grohl and Blum name their baby daughter Harper Willow Grohl, which is derived from his great-uncle's name Harper Bonebrake. To the Associated Press, Grohl shares Harper is "loud as hell."
Jordyn Blum is Dave Grohl's second wife. Both of them have been married since August 2003. News of her pregnant with Grohl's second baby was made public in late October last year. The pair's eldest daughter named Violet Maye was born in April 2006.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby