Foo Fighters' Frontman Dave Grohl Welcomes Second Child
Rock musician Dave Grohl of band Foo Fighters has become a father for one more time when his wife Jordyn Blum gave birth to a baby girl last Friday, April 17. The newborn infant was 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 inches long at time of birth.
Grohl and Blum name their baby daughter Harper Willow Grohl, which is derived from his great-uncle's name Harper Bonebrake. To the Associated Press, Grohl shares Harper is "loud as hell."
Jordyn Blum is Dave Grohl's second wife. Both of them have been married since August 2003. News of her pregnant with Grohl's second baby was made public in late October last year. The pair's eldest daughter named Violet Maye was born in April 2006.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'