Foo Fighters' Frontman Dave Grohl Welcomes Second Child
Rock musician Dave Grohl of band Foo Fighters has become a father for one more time when his wife Jordyn Blum gave birth to a baby girl last Friday, April 17. The newborn infant was 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 inches long at time of birth.
Grohl and Blum name their baby daughter Harper Willow Grohl, which is derived from his great-uncle's name Harper Bonebrake. To the Associated Press, Grohl shares Harper is "loud as hell."
Jordyn Blum is Dave Grohl's second wife. Both of them have been married since August 2003. News of her pregnant with Grohl's second baby was made public in late October last year. The pair's eldest daughter named Violet Maye was born in April 2006.
More Foo Fighters News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video