Foo Fighters' Frontman Dave Grohl Welcomes Second Child
Rock musician Dave Grohl of band Foo Fighters has become a father for one more time when his wife Jordyn Blum gave birth to a baby girl last Friday, April 17. The newborn infant was 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 inches long at time of birth.
Grohl and Blum name their baby daughter Harper Willow Grohl, which is derived from his great-uncle's name Harper Bonebrake. To the Associated Press, Grohl shares Harper is "loud as hell."
Jordyn Blum is Dave Grohl's second wife. Both of them have been married since August 2003. News of her pregnant with Grohl's second baby was made public in late October last year. The pair's eldest daughter named Violet Maye was born in April 2006.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart