'Toy Story 3' Teaser Trailer Described
While "Toy Story 3" won't arrive in theaters until summer 2010, a teaser trailer of "Toy Story" third installment has reportedly been previewed. According to Variety, Walt Disney Studios have appeared at the Digital Cinema Summit and presented the first-ever public screening of the film's teaser trailer.
While it didn't exactly give a frame-by-frame description of the teaser, Variety did explain how the teaser looks like. "Custom-animated short shows Woody supervising the Toy Story characters as they improvise a sign for the pic," so the publication noted, adding, "only to have Buzz upstage them all with a high-tech version."
It is still unclear, however, if the teaser shown is the official teaser or not. Earlier, at 2009 ShoWest, it was reported that the first trailer for this third movie will be included exclusively in the 3-D limited re-release of "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2", which are scheduled to be viewed on October 2, 2009 and on February 12, 2010 respectively.
"Toy Story 3" itself is set to be released in theaters on June 18, 2010. It will follow the toys' latest adventure as they are being dumped in a day-care center after Andy heads to college. Directed by "Toy Story 2" co-helmer Lee Unkrich, it will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, Don Rickles, Estelle Harris, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush