Amy Winehouse Said to Adopt a St. Lucian Child
Rumor has it, Amy Winehouse is considering to adopt a child from St. Lucia. Besides, she reportedly also has been considering to permanently move to the Caribbean island.
"Amy is seriously thinking about adopting. But she is aware it's going to be incredibly difficult with her background," a source tells Daily Mail. "Amy's gutted about Blake becoming a dad and moving on so quickly. She has always wanted to be a mother. She loves St Lucia and would move there for good in order to adopt."
Asked about the reliability of the adoption news, a spokesperson for Amy says, the British troubled songstress "was talking about adopting in the context of looking after children on the island, perhaps through some kind of music and education-based project." No other details of the matter have been publicly shared though.
Amy Winehouse, who has been staying in the Caribbean island for quite sometime, recently was said to have been planning to write a children's book as well as a book of her original poems. She reportedly is inspired by her rocker friend Pete Doherty to do both projects.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth