Amy Winehouse Said to Adopt a St. Lucian Child
Rumor has it, Amy Winehouse is considering to adopt a child from St. Lucia. Besides, she reportedly also has been considering to permanently move to the Caribbean island.
"Amy is seriously thinking about adopting. But she is aware it's going to be incredibly difficult with her background," a source tells Daily Mail. "Amy's gutted about Blake becoming a dad and moving on so quickly. She has always wanted to be a mother. She loves St Lucia and would move there for good in order to adopt."
Asked about the reliability of the adoption news, a spokesperson for Amy says, the British troubled songstress "was talking about adopting in the context of looking after children on the island, perhaps through some kind of music and education-based project." No other details of the matter have been publicly shared though.
Amy Winehouse, who has been staying in the Caribbean island for quite sometime, recently was said to have been planning to write a children's book as well as a book of her original poems. She reportedly is inspired by her rocker friend Pete Doherty to do both projects.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie