Amy Winehouse Said to Adopt a St. Lucian Child
Rumor has it, Amy Winehouse is considering to adopt a child from St. Lucia. Besides, she reportedly also has been considering to permanently move to the Caribbean island.
"Amy is seriously thinking about adopting. But she is aware it's going to be incredibly difficult with her background," a source tells Daily Mail. "Amy's gutted about Blake becoming a dad and moving on so quickly. She has always wanted to be a mother. She loves St Lucia and would move there for good in order to adopt."
Asked about the reliability of the adoption news, a spokesperson for Amy says, the British troubled songstress "was talking about adopting in the context of looking after children on the island, perhaps through some kind of music and education-based project." No other details of the matter have been publicly shared though.
Amy Winehouse, who has been staying in the Caribbean island for quite sometime, recently was said to have been planning to write a children's book as well as a book of her original poems. She reportedly is inspired by her rocker friend Pete Doherty to do both projects.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri