Amy Winehouse Said to Adopt a St. Lucian Child
Rumor has it, Amy Winehouse is considering to adopt a child from St. Lucia. Besides, she reportedly also has been considering to permanently move to the Caribbean island.
"Amy is seriously thinking about adopting. But she is aware it's going to be incredibly difficult with her background," a source tells Daily Mail. "Amy's gutted about Blake becoming a dad and moving on so quickly. She has always wanted to be a mother. She loves St Lucia and would move there for good in order to adopt."
Asked about the reliability of the adoption news, a spokesperson for Amy says, the British troubled songstress "was talking about adopting in the context of looking after children on the island, perhaps through some kind of music and education-based project." No other details of the matter have been publicly shared though.
Amy Winehouse, who has been staying in the Caribbean island for quite sometime, recently was said to have been planning to write a children's book as well as a book of her original poems. She reportedly is inspired by her rocker friend Pete Doherty to do both projects.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit