Amy Winehouse Said to Adopt a St. Lucian Child
Rumor has it, Amy Winehouse is considering to adopt a child from St. Lucia. Besides, she reportedly also has been considering to permanently move to the Caribbean island.
"Amy is seriously thinking about adopting. But she is aware it's going to be incredibly difficult with her background," a source tells Daily Mail. "Amy's gutted about Blake becoming a dad and moving on so quickly. She has always wanted to be a mother. She loves St Lucia and would move there for good in order to adopt."
Asked about the reliability of the adoption news, a spokesperson for Amy says, the British troubled songstress "was talking about adopting in the context of looking after children on the island, perhaps through some kind of music and education-based project." No other details of the matter have been publicly shared though.
Amy Winehouse, who has been staying in the Caribbean island for quite sometime, recently was said to have been planning to write a children's book as well as a book of her original poems. She reportedly is inspired by her rocker friend Pete Doherty to do both projects.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'