First Look at Anne Hathaway's Jenny in 'The Simpsons'
First look into Anne Hathaway's character in "The Simpsons" are available through two sneak peeks. In "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly", Hathaway plays Jenny who is the love interest of Bart and an 11-year-old volunteer at Grampa's retirement home.
When Bart and Milhouse pull off a prank at Springfield Elementary, Milhouse takes the fall and gets suspended from school. Homer forces Bart to sign in under Homer's name and visit Grampa at his retirement home, and Bart soon becomes smitten with Jenny.
Hoping to impress Jenny, Bart offers to volunteer at the home. But as Bart and Jenny's relationship progresses, Milhouse emerges from his suspension and is less than thrilled about Bart turning his back on him for a girl.
Hathaway described to E! the experience of recording the voice of Jenny, saying "I grew up watching it with my brothers, and it stuck with me...high school, college, post, everything. I always stop whenever it's on. And when I found out they wanted me to come and do a voice, I flipped out. It might be one of the most if not the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me."
Also in the April 19 episode, Lisa does a report on what Springfield will look like in 50 years and becomes very depressed at the dreary outlook. A concerned Marge takes Lisa to a psychiatrist who diagnoses Lisa with Environment-Related Despair and puts on her on an antidepressant to cure her eco-blues.
- Preview 1
More The Simpsons News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer