First Look at Anne Hathaway's Jenny in 'The Simpsons'
First look into Anne Hathaway's character in "The Simpsons" are available through two sneak peeks. In "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly", Hathaway plays Jenny who is the love interest of Bart and an 11-year-old volunteer at Grampa's retirement home.
When Bart and Milhouse pull off a prank at Springfield Elementary, Milhouse takes the fall and gets suspended from school. Homer forces Bart to sign in under Homer's name and visit Grampa at his retirement home, and Bart soon becomes smitten with Jenny.
Hoping to impress Jenny, Bart offers to volunteer at the home. But as Bart and Jenny's relationship progresses, Milhouse emerges from his suspension and is less than thrilled about Bart turning his back on him for a girl.
Hathaway described to E! the experience of recording the voice of Jenny, saying "I grew up watching it with my brothers, and it stuck with me...high school, college, post, everything. I always stop whenever it's on. And when I found out they wanted me to come and do a voice, I flipped out. It might be one of the most if not the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me."
Also in the April 19 episode, Lisa does a report on what Springfield will look like in 50 years and becomes very depressed at the dreary outlook. A concerned Marge takes Lisa to a psychiatrist who diagnoses Lisa with Environment-Related Despair and puts on her on an antidepressant to cure her eco-blues.
- Preview 1
More The Simpsons News
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced