Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Is a Fan of Robert Pattinson
Green Day's lead vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong is one of Robert Pattinson's celebrity fans. Sharing his love for the "Twilight" hunk during an interview with Spinner.com, the musician says he would like to see Robert plays Christian, the main male character from the band's new album "21st Century Breakdown".
"Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in Twilight [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid," Billie sings his praise for Robert. As for the lead female character Gloria, Billie admits he would love "Juno" leading actress Ellen Page to get into the role's shoes.
"21st Century Breakdown" is Green Day's eight studio album which will be dropped in U.S. market on date 15 next month. The set, according to reports, follows a young couple, Christian and Gloria, "through the mess and promise of the century so far."
More Green Day News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'