Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Is a Fan of Robert Pattinson
Green Day's lead vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong is one of Robert Pattinson's celebrity fans. Sharing his love for the "Twilight" hunk during an interview with Spinner.com, the musician says he would like to see Robert plays Christian, the main male character from the band's new album "21st Century Breakdown".
"Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in Twilight [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid," Billie sings his praise for Robert. As for the lead female character Gloria, Billie admits he would love "Juno" leading actress Ellen Page to get into the role's shoes.
"21st Century Breakdown" is Green Day's eight studio album which will be dropped in U.S. market on date 15 next month. The set, according to reports, follows a young couple, Christian and Gloria, "through the mess and promise of the century so far."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory