Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Is a Fan of Robert Pattinson
Green Day's lead vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong is one of Robert Pattinson's celebrity fans. Sharing his love for the "Twilight" hunk during an interview with Spinner.com, the musician says he would like to see Robert plays Christian, the main male character from the band's new album "21st Century Breakdown".
"Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in Twilight [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid," Billie sings his praise for Robert. As for the lead female character Gloria, Billie admits he would love "Juno" leading actress Ellen Page to get into the role's shoes.
"21st Century Breakdown" is Green Day's eight studio album which will be dropped in U.S. market on date 15 next month. The set, according to reports, follows a young couple, Christian and Gloria, "through the mess and promise of the century so far."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage