Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Is a Fan of Robert Pattinson
Green Day's lead vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong is one of Robert Pattinson's celebrity fans. Sharing his love for the "Twilight" hunk during an interview with Spinner.com, the musician says he would like to see Robert plays Christian, the main male character from the band's new album "21st Century Breakdown".
"Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in Twilight [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid," Billie sings his praise for Robert. As for the lead female character Gloria, Billie admits he would love "Juno" leading actress Ellen Page to get into the role's shoes.
"21st Century Breakdown" is Green Day's eight studio album which will be dropped in U.S. market on date 15 next month. The set, according to reports, follows a young couple, Christian and Gloria, "through the mess and promise of the century so far."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'