Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Is a Fan of Robert Pattinson
Green Day's lead vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong is one of Robert Pattinson's celebrity fans. Sharing his love for the "Twilight" hunk during an interview with Spinner.com, the musician says he would like to see Robert plays Christian, the main male character from the band's new album "21st Century Breakdown".
"Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in Twilight [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid," Billie sings his praise for Robert. As for the lead female character Gloria, Billie admits he would love "Juno" leading actress Ellen Page to get into the role's shoes.
"21st Century Breakdown" is Green Day's eight studio album which will be dropped in U.S. market on date 15 next month. The set, according to reports, follows a young couple, Christian and Gloria, "through the mess and promise of the century so far."
More Green Day News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed