Sanjaya Malakar and Janice Dickinson Join 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here'
Soon after the report on Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman joining "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" surfaced, more are pouring in. The reality show is shaping up with the addition of "American Idol" finalist Sanjaya Malakar, "The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt as well as 'the world's first supermodel' Janice Dickinson.
Except for Chapman and Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, none of new the names is confirmed to be in the celebrity list. But OK! Magazine confirmed those engagement by Montag and Pratt as well as Dickinson. NBC are expected to announce the official line-up soon as the premiere date of June 1 is approaching.
Should Dickinson indeed join the show then she has got the heads up. The model previously joined the original U.K. version of the series, in the seventh season. She finished second after surviving 20 days, only to lose to Christopher Biggins.
The second season of the U.S. reality series will run for four weeks and the contestants must survive in the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart