Sanjaya Malakar and Janice Dickinson Join 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here'
Soon after the report on Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman joining "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" surfaced, more are pouring in. The reality show is shaping up with the addition of "American Idol" finalist Sanjaya Malakar, "The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt as well as 'the world's first supermodel' Janice Dickinson.
Except for Chapman and Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, none of new the names is confirmed to be in the celebrity list. But OK! Magazine confirmed those engagement by Montag and Pratt as well as Dickinson. NBC are expected to announce the official line-up soon as the premiere date of June 1 is approaching.
Should Dickinson indeed join the show then she has got the heads up. The model previously joined the original U.K. version of the series, in the seventh season. She finished second after surviving 20 days, only to lose to Christopher Biggins.
The second season of the U.S. reality series will run for four weeks and the contestants must survive in the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too