Sanjaya Malakar and Janice Dickinson Join 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here'
Soon after the report on Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman joining "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" surfaced, more are pouring in. The reality show is shaping up with the addition of "American Idol" finalist Sanjaya Malakar, "The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt as well as 'the world's first supermodel' Janice Dickinson.
Except for Chapman and Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, none of new the names is confirmed to be in the celebrity list. But OK! Magazine confirmed those engagement by Montag and Pratt as well as Dickinson. NBC are expected to announce the official line-up soon as the premiere date of June 1 is approaching.
Should Dickinson indeed join the show then she has got the heads up. The model previously joined the original U.K. version of the series, in the seventh season. She finished second after surviving 20 days, only to lose to Christopher Biggins.
The second season of the U.S. reality series will run for four weeks and the contestants must survive in the jungles of Costa Rica.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger