Sanjaya Malakar and Janice Dickinson Join 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here'
Soon after the report on Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman joining "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" surfaced, more are pouring in. The reality show is shaping up with the addition of "American Idol" finalist Sanjaya Malakar, "The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt as well as 'the world's first supermodel' Janice Dickinson.
Except for Chapman and Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, none of new the names is confirmed to be in the celebrity list. But OK! Magazine confirmed those engagement by Montag and Pratt as well as Dickinson. NBC are expected to announce the official line-up soon as the premiere date of June 1 is approaching.
Should Dickinson indeed join the show then she has got the heads up. The model previously joined the original U.K. version of the series, in the seventh season. She finished second after surviving 20 days, only to lose to Christopher Biggins.
The second season of the U.S. reality series will run for four weeks and the contestants must survive in the jungles of Costa Rica.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer