Sanjaya Malakar and Janice Dickinson Join 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here'
Soon after the report on Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman joining "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" surfaced, more are pouring in. The reality show is shaping up with the addition of "American Idol" finalist Sanjaya Malakar, "The Hills" couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt as well as 'the world's first supermodel' Janice Dickinson.
Except for Chapman and Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, none of new the names is confirmed to be in the celebrity list. But OK! Magazine confirmed those engagement by Montag and Pratt as well as Dickinson. NBC are expected to announce the official line-up soon as the premiere date of June 1 is approaching.
Should Dickinson indeed join the show then she has got the heads up. The model previously joined the original U.K. version of the series, in the seventh season. She finished second after surviving 20 days, only to lose to Christopher Biggins.
The second season of the U.S. reality series will run for four weeks and the contestants must survive in the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit