Robert Pattinson Thinks Internet Addictive and Pathetic
"It is kind of addictive, but at the same time pathetic," Robert Pattinson has been quoted as telling Film.com about how he perceives the Internet. "(The internet) feeds the worst part of your soul. When you have nothing to do and you go on, when you're too tired to read a book," he explains further.
"I'll read the news, you go on to the New York Times, you get bored and go on IMDb (Internet Movie Database website). Then you realize how pathetic you are," the "Twilight" hunk shares. "I have to delete my history (of visited websites)."
Robert Pattinson, who currently is in Vancouver, Canada for the filming of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon," was ranked first on the list of OK! Magazine's Most Eligible Men which was released recently. He was said by the publication that he won't find any difficulties finding the girl of his dream just like he used to be because he is a famous film star now.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups