Video: P. Diddy Fires All Danity Kane's Members Except Dawn Richard
P. Diddy has officially released four members of Danity Kane, Aubrey O'Day, D. Woods, Shannon Bex and Aundrea Fimbres, from a contract with his label Bad Bay Records. He let the four girls go on their own way.
O'Day and Woods have been fired back in October 2008, while Bex walked out of the group on her own when she didn't show up with the group's remaining members on the set of "Making the Band" in January this year. And, Diddy emphasized their exit during MTV's "Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter", adding that Fimbres was also out of the group.
Fimbres was kicked off from Danity Kane because "there is so many times [she] want to give up, want to quit," so Diddy said. With the withdrawal of O'Day, Woods, Bex and Fimbres, it means that Dawn Richard is the only remaining member of the popular girl group.
Diddy said Richard will still become Bad Boy Records' artist, but this time as a solo singer. He will make music with her and stated that if there is a chance for Danity Kane to reform, she will be the only remaining member in it.
"Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter" is divided into two parts. The first part, which announced Fimbres' exit, was aired on April 16 on MTV and attended only by Aundrea Fimbres and Dawn Richard. Meanwhile, the other part will be broadcast on April 23 on the same channel.
More P. Diddy News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance