Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.03: Twenty Two More to Go
In the third episode of "Harper's Island", more will be murdered in different ways. Five have been killed on the ill-fated island, but it is only the beginning. Abby is trying to figure out whether it is John Wakefield or a copy-cat of his so-called 'work'. Titled "Ka-Blam", the episode will air on April 23.
At least one person will die per episode in the new series airing on CBS. The producers have set 13 episodes only in the first season and at the end of it, all questions will be answered and the murderer is unveiled while only a few survive.
"Harper's Island" is a murder mystery about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island for a destination wedding. They've come to laugh, to love and, though they don't know it, to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy