Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.03: Twenty Two More to Go
In the third episode of "Harper's Island", more will be murdered in different ways. Five have been killed on the ill-fated island, but it is only the beginning. Abby is trying to figure out whether it is John Wakefield or a copy-cat of his so-called 'work'. Titled "Ka-Blam", the episode will air on April 23.
At least one person will die per episode in the new series airing on CBS. The producers have set 13 episodes only in the first season and at the end of it, all questions will be answered and the murderer is unveiled while only a few survive.
"Harper's Island" is a murder mystery about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island for a destination wedding. They've come to laugh, to love and, though they don't know it, to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign