Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.03: Twenty Two More to Go
In the third episode of "Harper's Island", more will be murdered in different ways. Five have been killed on the ill-fated island, but it is only the beginning. Abby is trying to figure out whether it is John Wakefield or a copy-cat of his so-called 'work'. Titled "Ka-Blam", the episode will air on April 23.
At least one person will die per episode in the new series airing on CBS. The producers have set 13 episodes only in the first season and at the end of it, all questions will be answered and the murderer is unveiled while only a few survive.
"Harper's Island" is a murder mystery about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island for a destination wedding. They've come to laugh, to love and, though they don't know it, to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival