Preview of 'Criminal Minds' 4.21: Boy Abducted and Dumped
After a week of hiatus, "Criminal Minds" will be back on TV next week April 22 with the episode "A Shade of Gray". Its preview shows a father missing his son who is suddenly abducted by a stranger. Two have confessed of killing the boy but only one is telling the truth.
The BAU team profiles a series of child abductions and tries to hold a family together while investigating the disappearance of their son. The team discovers that one of the cases may not be the handiwork of the serial killer they apprehended.
"Criminal Minds" is three episodes away from the finale in May. Penelope Garcia depicter Kirsten Vangsness said to E! that the last two episodes will contain "a year-end cliffhanger" and "companion pieces". Also, "I finally got to have some scenes with my real boyfriend on the show (Nicholas Brendon) and my real fake boyfriend, Shemar Moore, on the show," Vangsness said.
More Criminal Minds News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos