Preview of 'Criminal Minds' 4.21: Boy Abducted and Dumped
After a week of hiatus, "Criminal Minds" will be back on TV next week April 22 with the episode "A Shade of Gray". Its preview shows a father missing his son who is suddenly abducted by a stranger. Two have confessed of killing the boy but only one is telling the truth.
The BAU team profiles a series of child abductions and tries to hold a family together while investigating the disappearance of their son. The team discovers that one of the cases may not be the handiwork of the serial killer they apprehended.
"Criminal Minds" is three episodes away from the finale in May. Penelope Garcia depicter Kirsten Vangsness said to E! that the last two episodes will contain "a year-end cliffhanger" and "companion pieces". Also, "I finally got to have some scenes with my real boyfriend on the show (Nicholas Brendon) and my real fake boyfriend, Shemar Moore, on the show," Vangsness said.
More Criminal Minds News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit