Preview of 'Criminal Minds' 4.21: Boy Abducted and Dumped
After a week of hiatus, "Criminal Minds" will be back on TV next week April 22 with the episode "A Shade of Gray". Its preview shows a father missing his son who is suddenly abducted by a stranger. Two have confessed of killing the boy but only one is telling the truth.
The BAU team profiles a series of child abductions and tries to hold a family together while investigating the disappearance of their son. The team discovers that one of the cases may not be the handiwork of the serial killer they apprehended.
"Criminal Minds" is three episodes away from the finale in May. Penelope Garcia depicter Kirsten Vangsness said to E! that the last two episodes will contain "a year-end cliffhanger" and "companion pieces". Also, "I finally got to have some scenes with my real boyfriend on the show (Nicholas Brendon) and my real fake boyfriend, Shemar Moore, on the show," Vangsness said.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia