Preview of 'Criminal Minds' 4.21: Boy Abducted and Dumped
After a week of hiatus, "Criminal Minds" will be back on TV next week April 22 with the episode "A Shade of Gray". Its preview shows a father missing his son who is suddenly abducted by a stranger. Two have confessed of killing the boy but only one is telling the truth.
The BAU team profiles a series of child abductions and tries to hold a family together while investigating the disappearance of their son. The team discovers that one of the cases may not be the handiwork of the serial killer they apprehended.
"Criminal Minds" is three episodes away from the finale in May. Penelope Garcia depicter Kirsten Vangsness said to E! that the last two episodes will contain "a year-end cliffhanger" and "companion pieces". Also, "I finally got to have some scenes with my real boyfriend on the show (Nicholas Brendon) and my real fake boyfriend, Shemar Moore, on the show," Vangsness said.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars