Preview of 'Criminal Minds' 4.21: Boy Abducted and Dumped
After a week of hiatus, "Criminal Minds" will be back on TV next week April 22 with the episode "A Shade of Gray". Its preview shows a father missing his son who is suddenly abducted by a stranger. Two have confessed of killing the boy but only one is telling the truth.
The BAU team profiles a series of child abductions and tries to hold a family together while investigating the disappearance of their son. The team discovers that one of the cases may not be the handiwork of the serial killer they apprehended.
"Criminal Minds" is three episodes away from the finale in May. Penelope Garcia depicter Kirsten Vangsness said to E! that the last two episodes will contain "a year-end cliffhanger" and "companion pieces". Also, "I finally got to have some scenes with my real boyfriend on the show (Nicholas Brendon) and my real fake boyfriend, Shemar Moore, on the show," Vangsness said.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics