Moby Premieres Music Video for 'Shot in the Back of the Head'
A music video aimed to promote Moby's new single called "Shot in the Back of the Head" off forthcoming ninth studio album "Wait for Me" has been debuted. The music video is directed by David Lynch and filmed as an animated black-and-white video, which captures dark, pulsing and haunting scenes.
On David's recruitment as the video's director, Moby recently said, "I sent him the music and said, 'Please do whatever you want.'" Then he continued, "So he sat down and drew some animation that is very dark and beautiful. David Lynch is my favorite film director, and I'm really happy to have him as the first video director on 'Wait for Me'."
Moby plans to bring out "Wait for Me" in U.S. stores on June 30. In regard of the story behind the making of the new album, he shared, "In making this record I wanted to focus on making something that I loved, without really being concerned about how it might be received by the marketplace. as a result it's a quieter, more melodic, more mournful and more personal record than some of the records I've made in the past."
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year