Moby Premieres Music Video for 'Shot in the Back of the Head'
A music video aimed to promote Moby's new single called "Shot in the Back of the Head" off forthcoming ninth studio album "Wait for Me" has been debuted. The music video is directed by David Lynch and filmed as an animated black-and-white video, which captures dark, pulsing and haunting scenes.
On David's recruitment as the video's director, Moby recently said, "I sent him the music and said, 'Please do whatever you want.'" Then he continued, "So he sat down and drew some animation that is very dark and beautiful. David Lynch is my favorite film director, and I'm really happy to have him as the first video director on 'Wait for Me'."
Moby plans to bring out "Wait for Me" in U.S. stores on June 30. In regard of the story behind the making of the new album, he shared, "In making this record I wanted to focus on making something that I loved, without really being concerned about how it might be received by the marketplace. as a result it's a quieter, more melodic, more mournful and more personal record than some of the records I've made in the past."
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape