Moby Premieres Music Video for 'Shot in the Back of the Head'
A music video aimed to promote Moby's new single called "Shot in the Back of the Head" off forthcoming ninth studio album "Wait for Me" has been debuted. The music video is directed by David Lynch and filmed as an animated black-and-white video, which captures dark, pulsing and haunting scenes.
On David's recruitment as the video's director, Moby recently said, "I sent him the music and said, 'Please do whatever you want.'" Then he continued, "So he sat down and drew some animation that is very dark and beautiful. David Lynch is my favorite film director, and I'm really happy to have him as the first video director on 'Wait for Me'."
Moby plans to bring out "Wait for Me" in U.S. stores on June 30. In regard of the story behind the making of the new album, he shared, "In making this record I wanted to focus on making something that I loved, without really being concerned about how it might be received by the marketplace. as a result it's a quieter, more melodic, more mournful and more personal record than some of the records I've made in the past."
Moby's "Shot in the Back of the Head" music video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism