Moby Premieres Music Video for 'Shot in the Back of the Head'
A music video aimed to promote Moby's new single called "Shot in the Back of the Head" off forthcoming ninth studio album "Wait for Me" has been debuted. The music video is directed by David Lynch and filmed as an animated black-and-white video, which captures dark, pulsing and haunting scenes.
On David's recruitment as the video's director, Moby recently said, "I sent him the music and said, 'Please do whatever you want.'" Then he continued, "So he sat down and drew some animation that is very dark and beautiful. David Lynch is my favorite film director, and I'm really happy to have him as the first video director on 'Wait for Me'."
Moby plans to bring out "Wait for Me" in U.S. stores on June 30. In regard of the story behind the making of the new album, he shared, "In making this record I wanted to focus on making something that I loved, without really being concerned about how it might be received by the marketplace. as a result it's a quieter, more melodic, more mournful and more personal record than some of the records I've made in the past."
Moby's "Shot in the Back of the Head" music video
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'