Nas and Kelis Want Fans' Help in Naming Their Not-Yet-Born Baby
Having difficulties finding a proper name for their upcoming baby boy, Nas and Kelis seek help from their fans. "Yeah, we are deciding between a few baby names. It's kind of hard. I've been thinking about kind of putting something online - 'Choose his name'", Nas opens up to MTV News, adding, "You get a couple stacks for that. We take care of you for that. You win something real. But we're thinking now."
Asked about his pregnant wife's latest condition, Nas says Kelis is "great" and "doing good". He adds that Kelis is enjoying her pregnancy and can't wait to welcome the arrival of their first child.
Nas and Kelis have been married since January 2005. News of them expecting a baby was made public in January. Back in mid February, Nas confirmed in a blog entry to GlobalGrind.com that he and Kelis are expecting a baby boy. He didn't mention Kelis' exact due date though.
The forthcoming baby boy will be the first child for Kelis and the second one for Nas. He has one daughter, named Destiny, from a previous relationship.
More Nas News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'