Danity Kane Reunite for 'Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter'
The season finale of "Making the Band 4" will show some of the tumultuous moments including the break up of Danity Kane and the struggle of DAY26 to record their debut album. The finale will be split up into two, the first which will air tonight, April 16 and the second that airs April 23 on MTV.
According to the press release, viewers will witness the members of Danity Kane coming together for the first time since their break-up and speaking to fans. Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres will find out whether they will continue as a band under Bad Boy Records when P. Diddy reveals the fate of Danity Kane.
Also, DAY26 are faced with the dilemma of moving forward even if it means that they will do so without their band mate Q. Donnie Klang who is signed as a solo act will also make an appearance, talking about the next stage of his career.
The second part of the finale which is hosted by Sway Calloway, will see DAY26 performing songs from the sophomore album.
Meanwhile, a couple of clips taken from the first part are released, displaying a dinner between Klang and DAY26 minus Q and a parasailing getaway.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free