Danity Kane Reunite for 'Making the Band 4: The Final Chapter'
The season finale of "Making the Band 4" will show some of the tumultuous moments including the break up of Danity Kane and the struggle of DAY26 to record their debut album. The finale will be split up into two, the first which will air tonight, April 16 and the second that airs April 23 on MTV.
According to the press release, viewers will witness the members of Danity Kane coming together for the first time since their break-up and speaking to fans. Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres will find out whether they will continue as a band under Bad Boy Records when P. Diddy reveals the fate of Danity Kane.
Also, DAY26 are faced with the dilemma of moving forward even if it means that they will do so without their band mate Q. Donnie Klang who is signed as a solo act will also make an appearance, talking about the next stage of his career.
The second part of the finale which is hosted by Sway Calloway, will see DAY26 performing songs from the sophomore album.
Meanwhile, a couple of clips taken from the first part are released, displaying a dinner between Klang and DAY26 minus Q and a parasailing getaway.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image