Adele to Sing at an 'Ugly Betty' Wedding
Despite being shelved contemporary, "Ugly Betty" is still trying hard to keep up with the pace. And to revamp the show, the producers have invited British singer Adele to appear in a future episode when it comes back to its regular Thursday slot in May.
She will be performing a song at a photo shoot "that culminates into a surprise wedding," according to a press release by ABC. There is no further detail released for the episode, including what song will be performed and whose wedding it will be.
The third season of "Ugly Betty" is put aside to give room for "Samantha Who?". The show will return on May 7 and end on May 21. Becki Newton who plays Amanda in the series said previously that ABC has ordered for a fourth season.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour