Adele to Sing at an 'Ugly Betty' Wedding
Despite being shelved contemporary, "Ugly Betty" is still trying hard to keep up with the pace. And to revamp the show, the producers have invited British singer Adele to appear in a future episode when it comes back to its regular Thursday slot in May.
She will be performing a song at a photo shoot "that culminates into a surprise wedding," according to a press release by ABC. There is no further detail released for the episode, including what song will be performed and whose wedding it will be.
The third season of "Ugly Betty" is put aside to give room for "Samantha Who?". The show will return on May 7 and end on May 21. Becki Newton who plays Amanda in the series said previously that ABC has ordered for a fourth season.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?