Adele to Sing at an 'Ugly Betty' Wedding
Despite being shelved contemporary, "Ugly Betty" is still trying hard to keep up with the pace. And to revamp the show, the producers have invited British singer Adele to appear in a future episode when it comes back to its regular Thursday slot in May.
She will be performing a song at a photo shoot "that culminates into a surprise wedding," according to a press release by ABC. There is no further detail released for the episode, including what song will be performed and whose wedding it will be.
The third season of "Ugly Betty" is put aside to give room for "Samantha Who?". The show will return on May 7 and end on May 21. Becki Newton who plays Amanda in the series said previously that ABC has ordered for a fourth season.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa