Adele to Sing at an 'Ugly Betty' Wedding
Despite being shelved contemporary, "Ugly Betty" is still trying hard to keep up with the pace. And to revamp the show, the producers have invited British singer Adele to appear in a future episode when it comes back to its regular Thursday slot in May.
She will be performing a song at a photo shoot "that culminates into a surprise wedding," according to a press release by ABC. There is no further detail released for the episode, including what song will be performed and whose wedding it will be.
The third season of "Ugly Betty" is put aside to give room for "Samantha Who?". The show will return on May 7 and end on May 21. Becki Newton who plays Amanda in the series said previously that ABC has ordered for a fourth season.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'