Adele to Sing at an 'Ugly Betty' Wedding
Despite being shelved contemporary, "Ugly Betty" is still trying hard to keep up with the pace. And to revamp the show, the producers have invited British singer Adele to appear in a future episode when it comes back to its regular Thursday slot in May.
She will be performing a song at a photo shoot "that culminates into a surprise wedding," according to a press release by ABC. There is no further detail released for the episode, including what song will be performed and whose wedding it will be.
The third season of "Ugly Betty" is put aside to give room for "Samantha Who?". The show will return on May 7 and end on May 21. Becki Newton who plays Amanda in the series said previously that ABC has ordered for a fourth season.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3