Tennis Champ Andy Roddick and Fiancee Brooklyn Decker to Wed This Weekend
Professional tennis player Andy Roddick and his swimsuit model fiancee Brooklyn Decker will tie the knot this weekend, it has been reported. It is said that the pair will hold their nuptials in Austin, Texas. The exact wedding date and venue remain unknown though.
While neither Andy nor Brooklyn has officially addressed the wedding report, a source says both of them want their wedding to be a private affair by inviting only friends and family. "Not a big Hollywood crowd as they're not like that," reveals the source.
Andy Roddick, a former world's No. 1 tennis player, first met Brooklyn Decker, who works as a Sports Illustrated model, in 2007 when he had his agent contacting her after seeing her in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In March 2008, he announced on his website that he and Brooklyn are engaged.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch