Tennis Champ Andy Roddick and Fiancee Brooklyn Decker to Wed This Weekend
Professional tennis player Andy Roddick and his swimsuit model fiancee Brooklyn Decker will tie the knot this weekend, it has been reported. It is said that the pair will hold their nuptials in Austin, Texas. The exact wedding date and venue remain unknown though.
While neither Andy nor Brooklyn has officially addressed the wedding report, a source says both of them want their wedding to be a private affair by inviting only friends and family. "Not a big Hollywood crowd as they're not like that," reveals the source.
Andy Roddick, a former world's No. 1 tennis player, first met Brooklyn Decker, who works as a Sports Illustrated model, in 2007 when he had his agent contacting her after seeing her in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In March 2008, he announced on his website that he and Brooklyn are engaged.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced