Tennis Champ Andy Roddick and Fiancee Brooklyn Decker to Wed This Weekend
Professional tennis player Andy Roddick and his swimsuit model fiancee Brooklyn Decker will tie the knot this weekend, it has been reported. It is said that the pair will hold their nuptials in Austin, Texas. The exact wedding date and venue remain unknown though.
While neither Andy nor Brooklyn has officially addressed the wedding report, a source says both of them want their wedding to be a private affair by inviting only friends and family. "Not a big Hollywood crowd as they're not like that," reveals the source.
Andy Roddick, a former world's No. 1 tennis player, first met Brooklyn Decker, who works as a Sports Illustrated model, in 2007 when he had his agent contacting her after seeing her in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In March 2008, he announced on his website that he and Brooklyn are engaged.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off