Tennis Champ Andy Roddick and Fiancee Brooklyn Decker to Wed This Weekend
Professional tennis player Andy Roddick and his swimsuit model fiancee Brooklyn Decker will tie the knot this weekend, it has been reported. It is said that the pair will hold their nuptials in Austin, Texas. The exact wedding date and venue remain unknown though.
While neither Andy nor Brooklyn has officially addressed the wedding report, a source says both of them want their wedding to be a private affair by inviting only friends and family. "Not a big Hollywood crowd as they're not like that," reveals the source.
Andy Roddick, a former world's No. 1 tennis player, first met Brooklyn Decker, who works as a Sports Illustrated model, in 2007 when he had his agent contacting her after seeing her in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In March 2008, he announced on his website that he and Brooklyn are engaged.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!