Tennis Champ Andy Roddick and Fiancee Brooklyn Decker to Wed This Weekend
Professional tennis player Andy Roddick and his swimsuit model fiancee Brooklyn Decker will tie the knot this weekend, it has been reported. It is said that the pair will hold their nuptials in Austin, Texas. The exact wedding date and venue remain unknown though.
While neither Andy nor Brooklyn has officially addressed the wedding report, a source says both of them want their wedding to be a private affair by inviting only friends and family. "Not a big Hollywood crowd as they're not like that," reveals the source.
Andy Roddick, a former world's No. 1 tennis player, first met Brooklyn Decker, who works as a Sports Illustrated model, in 2007 when he had his agent contacting her after seeing her in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In March 2008, he announced on his website that he and Brooklyn are engaged.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger