Previews of 'The Biggest Loser': The Makeover Week
It's the makeover time for the remaining contestants of "The Biggest Loser" couples edition season two and two sneak peeks at the episode have been shared. While one of the videos presents the time the final seven contestants are told that they are getting a makeover, the other video highlights on the transformation of one of the contestants.
The first clip begins as host Alison Sweeney announces that it's makeover week to the contestants. Then, it moves on to show that the remaining seven go to Macy's and meet Tim Gunn, which excites Tara of the green team. The clip also gives out a look at the time they meet Tabatha Coffey at Warren Tricomi Salon.
The second clip, in the meantime, focuses on Helen of the pink team. As she looks through dresses accompanied by Gunn, she gets very emotional, telling him how she feels looking at the dresses. After the transformation, she is up for a surprise when she is given the chance to reveal her new look to her husband.
Aside from the amazing transformations and emotional reunions, the latest episode of "The Biggest Loser" will also see the contestants soar to new heights in this week's challenge. In the meantime, one player is sidelined with an injury that will have a dramatic impact on her workouts. Episode 7.15 will be aired on NBC Tuesday, April 14, at 8/7c.
- "The Biggest Loser" - Season 7 Makeover Clip 1
- "The Biggest Loser" - Season 7 Makeover Clip 2
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'