Previews of 'The Biggest Loser': The Makeover Week
It's the makeover time for the remaining contestants of "The Biggest Loser" couples edition season two and two sneak peeks at the episode have been shared. While one of the videos presents the time the final seven contestants are told that they are getting a makeover, the other video highlights on the transformation of one of the contestants.
The first clip begins as host Alison Sweeney announces that it's makeover week to the contestants. Then, it moves on to show that the remaining seven go to Macy's and meet Tim Gunn, which excites Tara of the green team. The clip also gives out a look at the time they meet Tabatha Coffey at Warren Tricomi Salon.
The second clip, in the meantime, focuses on Helen of the pink team. As she looks through dresses accompanied by Gunn, she gets very emotional, telling him how she feels looking at the dresses. After the transformation, she is up for a surprise when she is given the chance to reveal her new look to her husband.
Aside from the amazing transformations and emotional reunions, the latest episode of "The Biggest Loser" will also see the contestants soar to new heights in this week's challenge. In the meantime, one player is sidelined with an injury that will have a dramatic impact on her workouts. Episode 7.15 will be aired on NBC Tuesday, April 14, at 8/7c.
- "The Biggest Loser" - Season 7 Makeover Clip 1
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'