Previews of 'The Biggest Loser': The Makeover Week
It's the makeover time for the remaining contestants of "The Biggest Loser" couples edition season two and two sneak peeks at the episode have been shared. While one of the videos presents the time the final seven contestants are told that they are getting a makeover, the other video highlights on the transformation of one of the contestants.
The first clip begins as host Alison Sweeney announces that it's makeover week to the contestants. Then, it moves on to show that the remaining seven go to Macy's and meet Tim Gunn, which excites Tara of the green team. The clip also gives out a look at the time they meet Tabatha Coffey at Warren Tricomi Salon.
The second clip, in the meantime, focuses on Helen of the pink team. As she looks through dresses accompanied by Gunn, she gets very emotional, telling him how she feels looking at the dresses. After the transformation, she is up for a surprise when she is given the chance to reveal her new look to her husband.
Aside from the amazing transformations and emotional reunions, the latest episode of "The Biggest Loser" will also see the contestants soar to new heights in this week's challenge. In the meantime, one player is sidelined with an injury that will have a dramatic impact on her workouts. Episode 7.15 will be aired on NBC Tuesday, April 14, at 8/7c.
- "The Biggest Loser" - Season 7 Makeover Clip 1
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie