Lindsay Lohan Gets New Tattoo Post-Breaking Up With Samantha Ronson
Just a week after confirming her break-up with DJ Samantha Ronson, Lindsay Lohan stopped by Shamrock Social Club in West Hollywood around midnight on April 8 to get her wrist tattooed. Waiting patiently in line accompanied by her younger sister Ali Lohan, the actress were snapped all smiling at the tattoo parlor.
It is still unclear what Lindsay, who left the venue at around 3 A.M., etched on her wrist. It is also not known whether the new tattoo is inked on her right or left wrist.
Prior to her visit at the tattoo parlor, Lindsay, Ali and their mother Dina were all seen dining at West Hollywood's Nobu. The group reportedly took a seat in the corner of the main dining room. She reportedly was "stressed out and anxious but didn't drink any alcohol, instead opting for a few edamame and bites of a cucumber salad."
A source furthermore revealed that before exiting the restaurant, Lindsay was approached by Frankie Delgado but "seemed uninterested as Delgado attempted to give her an awkward smooch on the cheek." The source shared that "The Hills" actor, who recently denied flirting with Rihanna, "ended up kissing her hair instead" following her not-so-quite welcome response.
Beside getting a new tattoo, Lindsay has also dyed her hair back to its original color, red. She got it done at Byron & Tracey Salon in Beverly Hills the next day.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby